agreatdaythisyear的英语

agreatdaythisyear的英语

a great day this year的英语作文?

January 1st is New Years Day. Its a great day for all the people throughout the world. As the saying goes, A good beginning is half the battle. So, many people go all out to celebrate the important day. On that day, I went to the Book City with my classmates. We bought a lot of useful reference books and interesting story books. I believe Knowledge is power. I hope I can learn a lot from these books and improve my study. In the evening, my family had a big dinner party.

All the members in my family wished me a good luck in the new year

greatday英语作文?

Today on my way home from school I saw a baby crying .He said, as he walked , his mother disappeared .“Don't cry ” ,I comforted him .^“Mother will come for you ”.

I accompanied her to stand on the side of the road and wait for her mother and indeed not for awhile the little baby's mother came over little baby Rushed into her mother's arms .

I've done a good thing my heart is very happy I think today is really a great day .

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文agreatdaythisyear的英语的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文agreatdaythisyear的英语和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/146883.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

agreatdaythisyear的英语       greatday英语作文       a.greatday英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文agreatdaythisyear的英语

a great day this year的英语作文? January 1st is New Years Day. Its a great day for all the people throughout the world. As the saying goes, A good beginning is half the battle. So, many people go all out to celebrate the important day. On that...

• 英语作文求职信英语万能模板,求职信英语万能模板

求职信英语万能模板? Dear Human Resources Manager, I am writing to apply for a position in your eminent company. I am graduating from a renowned university this year, majoring in marketing. During my time in school, I have participated in v...