mylasttrip英语作文50字,以我的卧室为题目写一篇英语作文

mylasttrip英语作文50字,以我的卧室为题目写一篇英语作文

my last trip英语作文50字

my parents and I took part in a tour to Yunnan.

In this tour, the trip to Yulong Snow Mountain is my deepest mountain climbing experience.

According to the guide, Yulong Snow Mountain is a sacred mountain in the eyes of the local Naxi people, known as the Oriental Alps.

At 6:30, we took a bus to the cableway station at the foot of the mountain at an altitude of 3356 meters. When we got there, I was stunned. There were so many people. Besides, everyone was wearing down jacket and carrying a light oxygen bottle. It seems that everyone was ready for a difficult journey.

On the way to the top of the mountain, I enjoyed the primeval forest, the sacred, magnificent and majestic Yulong Snow Mountain and glacier.

After 1150 meters, we came to the end of the tour bus. The remaining 174 meters were on foot. It was very difficult. Every few steps was very hard, but I still insisted on climbing to the pea.

以“My Bedroom(我的卧室)”为题写一篇英语作文(50字)?

范文:

My bedroom  My bedroom is not very big , but it is bright and clean . The bed is very big and it is very cmfortable . There are two bedside tables beside the bed . I put a lot of things in it . Thereis a TV in my bedroom . Because I like watching TV , but I only watch TV at weekends . My desk is very long . There is a computer on it . I sometimes play computer games or surf the Internet . There are also some books and notebooks on the desk . The bookcase is next to the desk . There are many kinds of books on it .  I love my bedroom .

释义:

我的卧室

我的卧室不是很大,但它明亮干净。这张床很大,很舒适。床旁边有两张床头柜。我在里面放了不少东西。我的卧室里有一台电视机。因为我喜欢看电视,但我只在星期六和星期天看电视。我的桌子很长。上面有一台电脑。我有的时候,玩电脑游戏或网络。桌子上还有一部分书和笔记本。书柜在书桌旁边。上面有不少种书。

我爱我的卧室。

Mybedroomisnotbigbutbright.Totheleftofthedoorliesadeskandachair.Onthedesk,thereisacomputerandadesklamp.Thewindowisabovethedesk.Besidethedesk,thereisabookshelf.Totherightofthedoor,therearetwodrawingshangedonthewall.Mybedroomiscleanandtidy.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mylasttrip英语作文50字,以我的卧室为题目写一篇英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文mylasttrip英语作文50字,以我的卧室为题目写一篇英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/140221.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐