向外国友人介绍重阳节的英语作文,关于去敬老院陪老人过重阳节的英语作文

向外国友人介绍重阳节的英语作文,关于去敬老院陪老人过重阳节的英语作文

向外国友人讲解重阳节的英语作文?

The double ninth festival, the ninth day of the ninth lunar month, is known as the double ninth, which is also known as the double ninth, which is also known as the climbing festival

. There are also nine, dogwood, chrysanthemum festival and so on. Since September 9th jiujiu homophone is long, there is permanent meaning, so often on this day ancestor worship and implementation of the old activities. The double ninth festival is also the fourth festival of Chinese traditional festivals. On December 28, 往年, the law is clear on the ninth day of the ninth lunar month.

计划去敬老院陪老人过重阳节的英语作文,(100词左右)?

Dear Lucy,

How are you ? I am A, a 17-year-old teenager currently studying in your school. Recently, our class plan to visit the nursing home this Sunday in order to help the old there and enrich our afterschool life. As the vice monitor, I would like to invite you to come with us.

Here are some details about this activity. To begin with, we will leave the school by bus at 8:00 AM and return at 5:00 PM. Besides, there will be a lot of activities such as making Chinese dumplings and giving performances, which will be not only meaningful but also interesting.

Hopefully, you would like the plan and join us. I have the confidence that we will have a great time there. Thanks for reading my letter. I am looking forward to your reply and your decision.

Best wishes.

Yours A

翻译:

亲爱的露西:您好吗?我是A,17岁,现在深造念书于贵校。最近,我们班计划本周日参观养老院,以帮那里的老人,丰富我们的课外生活。作为副班长,我想邀请你和我们一起去。下面这些内容就是相关此活动的一部分具体信息。第一,我们将在早上8:00乘公共汽车离开学校,下午5:00返回。除开这点还会有不少活动,例如包饺子和表演,这不仅仅只有意义,而且,很有趣。期望您会喜欢这个计划并加入我们。我相信我们在那里会玩得很开心。谢谢你看了我的信。我期待着您的回复和您的决定。谨致问候。你的A

重阳节尊老爱老敬老活动的感悟作文?

时光转瞬即逝,不了解不觉中又一年的重阳节到了,九九重阳,代表着天长地久,也代表着尊老、敬老、爱老。

无非给老大家捶捶背,推推腰,或者是帮着干点家务,除了这些,爷爷奶奶外公外婆也不会再让我们干些什么了。平常,老大家总是最疼我们。有好吃的自己舍不可以吃就给我们留下;有好喝的自己舍不可以喝就给我们留下;我也从没见爷爷奶奶外公外婆常常给自己添件新衣,却拿来儿女穿旧了的衣服穿;也从没见爷爷奶奶外公外婆很挥霍的买不少贵重的东西压根都是能省下就省下,却把剩下的钱给我们买零食;更没见过爷爷奶奶哪一天接我放学误了点,经常就是有病也要挺着,不让我们在学校念书门口干着急。     秋天天气转冷,奶奶总是问我:“穿既然如此那,少,冷不冷?”这时我便会不耐烦地转过头去,烦躁的说上一句:“不冷不冷。”心里还不住的埋怨奶奶太罗里吧嗦!时常我来不及听爷爷说完这句话,就插上一句:“了解了,了解了!”就认为整天听着一句话,耳朵都快听出茧子来了。     归根结底就是要理解老人,尊敬老人。想想哪个老人不想得到晚辈的重视与尊重呢?虽然我们不可能有太多的资金与精力去给我们全体老年人一个温馨、舒适的家园,但我们可以从身边的老人做起,用自己一点一滴的爱去感动他们。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文向外国友人介绍重阳节的英语作文,关于去敬老院陪老人过重阳节的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文向外国友人介绍重阳节的英语作文,关于去敬老院陪老人过重阳节的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/125537.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文用英文写一篇招聘广告

用英文写一篇招聘广告? Recruitment notice 本厂现因生产经营需,招聘以下人员: Our factory is now engaged in the production and operation of the following personnel: 1.招XX专业考生,要求:(男或女),高中以上...

• 英语作文everyfiveyears英语作文,fiveyearsago前面用什么介词

everyfiveyears英语作文? If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind? The first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. 5years ago要加什么介词? :用since five years ago是一...

• 英语作文关于运动会的英文作文80

有关运动会的英文作文80? My friends and I took part in the sport games today. Dannys team got the fifth in relay race, I got the third in rope skipping, Alice joined the cheerleaders, David got the first in throwing hammers,... 学校运动会...

• 英语作文谈谈对护士这一职业的认识英语作文

讨论一下对护士这一职业的认识英语作文? There are various kinds of jobs in the world,such as writing,nursing,teaching and engineering.But different people choose different jobs as their ideal careers.This is because everyone has his...