mynewschoollife高一英语作,人教版高一英语作文小故事带翻译

mynewschoollife高一英语作,人教版高一英语作文小故事带翻译

my new school life高一英语作文100词?

I have been student in my new school for two months. I want to tell you about my high school life .

My school is big and beautiful.In my class, there are 52 classmates, and they are friendly.

I get up at 6:30 am and go to bed at 10:30 pm.My favorite teacher is Mrs. Xia. She is very kind and outgoing. She often tells some interesting things to us.

人教版高一英语作文小故事?

The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. then he started again, and said he:Let me ask the evolutionist a question - if we had tails like a baboon, where are they?

教进化论的老师已经滔滔不绝地讲了快两个小时,他,题又来了:“让我向进化论者提个问题-假设我们曾经像狒狒那样长着尾巴,既然如此那,目前尾巴到哪里去了?”

Ill venture an answer, said an old lady.“

我来试试看,”一位老太太说。

We have worn them off sitting here so long..

“该是我们在这里坐这么久把它们磨掉了吧。

春节邀请信高中英语作文?

Dear six members:

Good evening,everyone

By 20XX in Paris in the first array Dongyu, Paris six China Federation of all members of the Council wish you a happy new year, health and academic success, good luck in everything!

On the occasion of the Spring Festival is approaching, Paris’s six members will be selected as the theme of this year’s _________. I have the honor of federation co sponsored the event.

The day after the exchange will have food and small party, invites members when in six big band DJ music and the booming in flavor, with us together hey up!

Time:

Place:

高一英语作文:What to learn in senior high school?

Good morning, everyone! It is my honour to be here to share with my opinions on what to learn in senior high school.

In the coming three years , our school life will be challenging. First ,we should learn to learn efficiently. Personally, I used to try effective method to achieve my academic goals. Developing a goood habit is also of importance. It really benefited me a lot to preview lessons, get actively involved in class, and review what had been taught after class.

In addition, we should learne how to get along well with others. In school, I respected teachers and was friendly with classmates. It was with sincerity and faithfulness that we created a harmonious atmosphere.

Finally, we should take part in sports and outdoors activities frequently. They were really helpful to build up my body and enrich my school life.

No pains no gains. I am sure that with great efforts ,you will enjoy a colorful and fruitful life here.

Thank you!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mynewschoollife高一英语作,人教版高一英语作文小故事带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文mynewschoollife高一英语作,人教版高一英语作文小故事带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/139617.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐