关于运动会的英文作文80,用英文写运动会的项目作文

关于运动会的英文作文80,用英文写运动会的项目作文

有关运动会的英文作文80?

My friends and I took part in the sport games today. Dannys team got the fifth in relay race, I got the third in rope skipping, Alice joined the cheerleaders, David got the first in throwing hammers,...

用英文写运动会的项目?

篮球basketball

足球football

排球volleyball

羽毛球badminton

乒乓球tabletennis

田径trackandfield

橄榄球rugby

网球tennis

棒球baseball

游泳swimming

武术martialarts

体操gymnastics

运动会的英语作文20词有中文?

Our school had a sports meeting last week. Eleven classes took part in it. The weather was sunny and warm, and the whole playground was quite exciting.

In the boys relay race, Class 6 fell behind at first. But the second runner Li Lei ran faster than any other runner. Then he caught up with others little by little.

At last, their classmate, Wang Lin passed the finishing line first. Besides, Li Lin from Class 7 broke the school record for 100-meter race and Class 11 won the team title. The headmaster gave the prizes to the winners.

上周我校举行了一场运动会,有11个班参与。那天天气晴朗而温暖,整个操场一片沸腾。

在男子接力比赛中,6班启动时落后。但是,在第二棒李雷比其他选手跑得都快。他渐渐赶上了其他人。

最后,他的同班考生王林第一个到达了终点。另外还有来自7班的李林打破了100米短跑的学校记录,11班取得了团体满分第一。校长给得胜者颁奖。

有关运动会的英语作文30词以上?

We had a sports meeting last Friday. All of the students took an active part in it. Our class did very well in the sports meeting. The boys won the boys 400 metres, and the girls won the girls 200 metres.

I joined in the sports meeting, too. In the long jump, I won the second prize. But unluckily, I was the last one in the high jump.

Though the sports meeting has been over, Ill always remember the spirit of Faster, Higher and Stronger .

书信格式的运动会英语作文?

Dear Maria,

i am glad to tell you something about the sports meeting hold in my shcool last Friday. The projects are very colorful,like running,jumping,pingpang and so on.And i am happy to tell you

students took in them actively.That is to say ,they showed their great passion。As you can guess,many students got good scores in the sports meeting .To my surprise ,Ann,a short girl ,got the first place in jumping!OK,i am looking forward your letter !

yours,

liping

英语作文体育运动项目5句?

I like playing sports.我喜欢运动

My favorite sport is playing basketball.我最喜欢的运动是打篮球

I always play basketballwith my friends after school我常常课后跟朋友打篮球

Besides,I like running除开这点我还喜欢跑步

I play basketball every day我每天都跑步

李华春季运动会英语作文?

Although it was autumn,all my classes were so excited.Because we will hold a great sport meet. All of our athletes were the best,I believe. At that time,sports meet set many kinds of events,including ...

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于运动会的英文作文80,用英文写运动会的项目作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于运动会的英文作文80,用英文写运动会的项目作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/139472.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐