五年级下册描述书包的英语作文简约,我的书包英语作文

五年级下册描述书包的英语作文简约,我的书包英语作文

五年级下册描述书包的英语作文简约?

My schoolbag

I have a green schoolbag.It's not too big .I go to school with my bag. I often put my books in it. It's so beautiful.This is my schoolbag.

书包英语作文?

My school bag.

This is my schoolbag. It is very beautiful.There are three books in my schoolbag.There are math books, Chinese books and English books.There is also a pencil case in the bag.The pencil case is pink.There is also a pink pig pattern on my schoolbag.

英语作文讲解自己的战士书包?

Everyone has his school bag, I am no exception. Don't look at my bag is ordinary, it can put many books, its color is blue and gray, its shape is rectangular, there are two small zipper.Night, as if sleeping in the book bag.

每个人都拥有自己的书包,我不例外。不要看我的包是普通的,它可以放不少的书,它的颜色是蓝色和灰色,它的形状是长方形的,有两个小拉链。晚上,好像睡在书包。

Every day, it will accompany me in class, to accompany me to go home, accompany me to do my homework...... Once, outside under a heavy downpour, it seemed to be a warrior,protecting my homework and book.

四级上册英语作文我的书包和我的朋友?

My BagI have a little bag and I love it very much. It has three layers, can contain a lot of books I used to learn. There is also a small pocket, mainly put scissors, papers and so on. It cannot contian more than 30 books . I go to school and go home together with it every day, never leave me half a step.It is my best friend. I would like to say to it, Thank you

.我有一只小书包,我很喜欢它。它有三层,都放不少我学习用的书本。另外还有一个小口袋,主要是放剪刀、考试试卷等的物品。书包最多能放下30本书。它每天都陪着我一起上学,一起回家,从不离开我半步,它是我最好的朋友。

书包,我想对你说:“谢谢你” 。

英语作文:My bag (颜色.大小.其他方面描写)?

我的书包(My bag)

My bag is my good friend . It’s red and big . There is a Mickey Mouse on the bag .

How lovely!

It has got two straps for my shoulder and it has got six pockets.

My books , my pencil-box , and exercise –books are all in my bag .

It helps me a lot. Every day it is on my back , and follows me . ﹒

I like my bag very much. It’s my good friend.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文五年级下册描述书包的英语作文简约,我的书包英语作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/55379.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文五年级下册描述书包的英语作文简约,我的书包英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文发明飞机的英语作文

发明飞机的英语作文? Hundreds of years ago, people always wanted to fly in the sky . They looked at the birds and hoped that they could fly. They made wings like birds, then they jumped down from high buildings and tried to fly, but they al...

• 英语作文空气污染英语作文120字,空气污染英语作文120字

空气污染英语作文120字? Air pollution is one of the major problems of the modern world. A great deal of energy is needed to run the factories of modern industrial nations. Automobile, trains, planes and busses need energy, too. Nearly all o...

• 英语作文小学生英语作文题目介绍我最喜欢的老师八句

小学生英语作文试题讲解我最喜欢的老师八句话? MyEnglishteacherisveryhandsomewithsweetsound.Helikesfashionclothesandhelookslikeastar.Heisverystrictwithusandheisfriendly,too.Hetellsustherightwaytolearn.NowIamgoodatEnglishandIcanalw...