我的好朋友英语小短文,我的朋友海伦的英语作文怎么写

我的好朋友英语小短文,我的朋友海伦的英语作文怎么写

我的好朋友英语小短文?

She is a little short, round face, with a pair of big eyes, small nose, cherry mouth, really like a doll.

She has a head of black and beautiful hair, most of the time wearing a ponytail, a shake a shake, especially good-looking.

She especially likes sports, such as skipping rope, kicking shuttlecock, sitting forward... The results were excellent, leaving me behind.

Fang Wenqi and I are not only inseparable good friends, but also competitors in learning.

Almost every time we have recess, we play games together. In study, she is my competitor on the way forward.

When the result is better than her, I will say to myself that I must not be careless, and when the result is worse than her,

I will sum up my experience and strive to surpass her next time.

我的朋友海伦的英语作文?

My Friend

Helen is my best friend. She is 12 years old. She is very beautiful. She has a long hair, big eyes and a small mouth. She can speak English very well. She likes painting and reading books. Her birthday is in August. Chocolate and ice-cream are her favorite food. She is lovely and smart. She is my best friend forever.

译文:

海伦是我最好的朋友。她12岁了。她很漂亮,她有着长长的头发,大大的眼睛,小小的嘴巴。她英语说得很好。她喜欢画画和看书。她的生日是在八月。她最喜欢的食物是巧克力和冰淇淋。她既可爱又聪明。她是我最好的朋友。

我和好朋友作比较5句英语?

I have good friends Lee, She is now 13 years old, and I am as big as she is a particularly quiet girl, usually not very talkative, and her hair long, very nice oh! 我的好有朋友李,她今年13岁了,和我一样大,她是一个特别文静的女孩子,平日间不太爱说话,她的头发长长的,很漂亮哦! 随手写了几句,别介意哦!~语法绝对不会出错的!~

Tom和我是好朋友怎么译成英文?

Tom is my good friend.

英语作文你与好朋友放学后干什么?

翻译请看下方具体内容:Both of my parents worked so after school my friends and I went to the babysitter's house across the street until they got home. Sometimes I played basketball with Saxon. Both my friends and I like playing basketball.I wish I would be a basketball star one day.But now homework is so much more.After school, I have to finish my homework first.About 5 o'clock, I could go home happily.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的好朋友英语小短文,我的朋友海伦的英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我的好朋友英语小短文,我的朋友海伦的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/138619.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文介绍发明的英语作文

讲解发明的英语作文? 我的发明(英文) In modern life we have many inventions.Thesemachines are very useful.They can make things better and faster than people.A washing machine can help us wash clothes.We have more time to do that we...

• 英语作文英语会考邀请信作文,高中英语邀请函格式范文

英语会考邀请信作文? 中英对照版 Dear Professor Wang, 亲爱的王老师: On behalf of the Student Union of the English Department, Im writing to invite you to give us a speech on Chinese History. 我代表学生会和英语角写信给...

• 英语作文失物招领启事英语作文初一,写一个失物招领英语4句

失物招领启事英语作文初一? Found September 1, 20__ A green school bag was found on the playground yesterday afternoon. Inside of which there are two new textbooks, exercise books, a pocket English—Chinese dictionary and a pencil-box. L...