英语会考邀请信作文,高中英语邀请函格式范文

英语会考邀请信作文,高中英语邀请函格式范文

英语会考邀请信作文?

中英对照版

Dear Professor Wang,

亲爱的王老师:

On behalf of the Student Union of the English Department, Im writing to invite you to give us a speech on Chinese History.

我代表学生会和英语角写信给你邀请你给我们做一个有关中国历史的演讲。

Were going to have such a speech at 2:30 p.m. this Tuesday afternoon in the Meeting Room 401. It would be great honor if you can join in our activity

我们打算在401会议室星期二下午2:30开这个演讲。假设你能来参与我们的活动将是我们莫大的荣幸

Please inform us whether you could come. Were looking forward to favorable answer.

请告知我们你是不是会来。我们期待肯定的答复

Sincerely yours,

Jimmy

吉米

高中毕业季英语邀请函?

dear jack 。 ony next mer . s will not beconsidered until next year . so , we suggest you contact us again in the ing year . stil , we wish your festival a great success ! yours sincerely 。

英语邀请信万能句子?

下面这些内容就是英语邀请信的万能句子,供参考:1. I would like to extend a warm invitation to you t_

邀请信英语高级句子?

邀请信需使用高级句子,因为高级句子可以展示您的英语水平和沟通能力。在邀请信中,可以使用一部分复杂句和从句,提高语言的表达力和逻辑性。除开这点一定程度上地使用形容词和副词可以使句子更精准、生动。假设您期望邀请信更正式,可以使用一部分礼貌性词汇和措辞,这样可以显得更客气和诚恳。在写邀请信时,还需要注意搭配单词和语法的正确性,不要产生语法错误和不合适的用词。

1、I am writing to invite you to…

我写信是为了邀请您……

2、I think it would be a great idea if you could participate in…

假设您参与……那就太好了。

3、I wonder if you can come…

我想清楚您是不是能来……

4、How would you like to join us in…?

您想不想来参与我们的……?

5、Would you please drop me a line to let me know if you can come to…?

您可以写信告诉我您能不能来……吗?

6、My family and I would feel much honored if you could come.

假设您能来,我们全家将不胜荣幸。

7、I really hope you can make it.

会考英语邀请信作文?

Dear Professor Wang,

On behalf of the Ohio State University and the IEEE Computer Society, I would be very pleased to invite you to attend and chair a session of the forthcoming 2023 International Conference on Parallel Data Processing to be held in Bellaire, Michigan, from October 25 to October 28, 2023.

You are an internationally acclaimed scholar and educator. Your participation will be among the highlights of the Conference.

We sincerely hope that you could accept our invitation. As you know, this is the 10th anniversary of the Conference and we plan to make it a truly international meeting. We have accepted many papers from several foreign countries, including two from China.

If you can come, please let us know as soon as possible, since we have to prepare the final program soon. We are looking forward to your acceptance.

Sincerely yours,

Peter White

英语邀请信开头结尾万能句子?

1、邀请信的开头:

1) I amwriting to invite you to...

我写信是为了邀请你...

2) I wonderif you can come to ...

我在想你是不是能来参与...

3) It is mypleasure/ honor for me to invite you to...

很荣幸邀请你参与...

4) It is myhonor to inform you that there is an/a...in +地址位置on +日期 at +详细时间.

很荣幸的告知你在什么时候何地有一个...活动/会议。

5) I thinkit would be a great idea if you could participate in...

我想假设你能来参与...这将是个不错的想法。

6) With...approaching, our school will hold an activity to celebrate it, so I’mwriting to invite you to join us.

随着...的来临,我们学校将举行一次活动以表庆祝,故此,我写信是邀请你和我们一起参与本次活动。

2、邀请信的结尾:

1) I amlonging to see you soon.我盼望你早点来。

2) I hopeyou will not decline my invitation.我期望你不会拒绝我的邀请。

3) We wouldfeel much honored if you could come.假设你能来我们都将不胜荣幸。

4) If youhave no other plans for this weekend night, will you do us the favor of goingto the party.假设你这个星期六和星期天没有其他的具体安排,能不能赏脸来我们的派对?

5) Wouldyou please let know as soon as possible if you can accept my invitation?假设你能接受我的邀请能不能尽量早一点让我清楚?

6) Wouldyou please drop me a line to let me know if you are free to come to...你能不能写信告知我你是不是有这个时间来...

7) Yourparticipation can surely add color to our ... and we are all looking forward toyour involvement.你的参加一定能为我们的...活动增添色彩,我们全部人都期待你的参加。

8) I dohope you will accept our invitation if it is convenient to you.我真的期望你能接受我们的邀请假设你方便,。

9) We wouldbe looking forward to your participation in the party.我们期待你参与聚会

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语会考邀请信作文,高中英语邀请函格式范文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语会考邀请信作文,高中英语邀请函格式范文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/138283.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语会考邀请信作文,高中英语邀请函格式范文

英语会考邀请信作文? 中英对照版 Dear Professor Wang, 亲爱的王老师: On behalf of the Student Union of the English Department, Im writing to invite you to give us a speech on Chinese History. 我代表学生会和英语角写信给...

• 英语作文失物招领启事英语作文初一,写一个失物招领英语4句

失物招领启事英语作文初一? Found September 1, 20__ A green school bag was found on the playground yesterday afternoon. Inside of which there are two new textbooks, exercise books, a pocket English—Chinese dictionary and a pencil-box. L...

• 英语作文英语高一日记120词

英语高一日记120词? 英语针对很大一些人来说就是不愿意学,认为很麻烦,超级难,但是,他毕竟是一门文科,相比于其他的理科要好学,怎么学习英语就是我们要找对方式。背单词,记语法...