greatwoman英语高中作文,关于自律的高中英语作文

greatwoman英语高中作文,关于自律的高中英语作文

great woman英语高中作文?

A great woman in my heart

In my eyes, my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. She has typical Asian features: yellow skin and black hair, but what catches the attention of people is her eyes. Her eyes are as clear and bright as the night sky, and whenever she smileds, they would glow up and shine like a million twinkling stars. Nobody could possibly stay angry or depressed under such a smile, and even a heart of stone would crumble under her shine.

She is also the gentlest person alive. Once, when I scraped my knee by accident, she flew like a wirlwind to my side, and took out a piece of alcohol swab to clean the cut. It stung like I was being bit by a bee, so she started blowing the red rash on my knee. The light gust of wind coming out of her mouth soothed the pain, and suddenly I had the courage to stand up again. I looked up into her eyes, eyes filled with concentration and gentleness.

I love my mother for all that she has given me, and will go on.

有关自律的高一英语作业文?

When people are in the publ ic, they have the sense that

theyshouldnotspeakloudlyinthepubl icplaceandtheyshouldnotjumpthel ineandsoon, thesearerulesforthem, thoughit isnotthelawmakes it,but the power of moral ity.Self-behave seems easyto do,butwhen

thegreattemptation comes,self- behavewil l bechanged quickly.

以易烊千玺写一篇高中英语作文?

Yiyang Qianxi, a superstar who grew up under the eyes of the vast number of netizens

May you continue to engage with the world with gusto and continue to walk the path of flowers.

Yiyang Qianxi is aYiyang Qianxi is a very good actor, and he is constantly breaking through himself.We should learn from him.

高中英语作文报告例句?

Hi! Lin Li,

I’m glad to hear from you. Don’t worry too much. I used to have the same problem. Now, let me give you some advice.

First, it’s important to relax yourself because you won’t do anything well if you are always nervous. Why not listen to music, watch TV or do some sports with your friends? Second, you’d better open your heart to talk with your parents or teachers. I think they can help you out of your trouble. Finally, it’s a good way to make a suitable plan for both your study and your rest. For example, you can spend more time on your weak subjects and drink a glass of milk before sleeping.

理想的重要性高中英语作文?

By presenting examples of successful people whose dreams contributed greatly to their success, this passage emphasizes the importance of dreams and advocates that people should have dreams and never give them up.

Nobody will deny that dreams play a very important part in one’s life. I think dreams influence people in the following ways. Firstly, having dreams means intense concentration on specific goals, which undoubtedly increases the possibility of success. Besides, dreams can serve as great motivations, pushing the dreamers to go ahead with courage and overcome difficulties with effort. Lastly, those who have dreams are more likely to be self-disciplined and well-organized, which are necessary qualities for ambitious people.

I have witnessed how much dreams have meant to my father’s life. Country born and country bred, he dreamed of becoming an architect as a kid. For many years, he spared no effort to approach his dream by working extremely hard at his lessons and reading books related to architecture. As was expected, he was finally admitted to his ideal university and majored in architecture. Now he is an authority in architecture and is well-known at home and abroad.

To be brief, no matter who you are and what you are doing, you should have your dreams and hold on to them because they give you chances to taste success.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文greatwoman英语高中作文,关于自律的高中英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文greatwoman英语高中作文,关于自律的高中英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/134976.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文greatwoman英语高中作文,关于自律的高中英语作文

great woman英语高中作文? A great woman in my heart In my eyes, my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. She has typical Asian features: yellow skin and black hair, but what catches the attention of people is her eyes. Her eyes are...

• 英语作文以mypastlife写一篇英语作文,英语作文题目my week

以my past life写一篇英语作文? I was born in a village of Zhejiang.The village wasn’t bigbut it was beautiful and clean. There was a big garden with some trees and a pond.There were many fishes in the pond.On weekendschildren often played...

• 英语作文一日三餐英语作文80词

一日三餐英语作文80词? There are many kinds of food for three meals a day. I love three meals a day. I love the taste of home. For breakfast, my mother will always cook an egg for me, dip in soy sauce is really delicious, with soft glutinou...