以mypastlife写一篇英语作文,英语作文题目my week

以mypastlife写一篇英语作文,英语作文题目my week

以my past life写一篇英语作文?

I was born in a village of Zhejiang.The village wasn’t bigbut it was beautiful and clean.

There was a big garden with some trees and a pond.There were many fishes in the pond.On weekendschildren often played there.Near the gardenit was my first school-NO.2 MIDDLE School.Dining hall was in the north of the school.In front of the dining hall there was a small park.After mealit was the best to play.My first teacher was Mr PAN.He was 39 .He was friendly and interestingbut he sometimes was strict with us.

At that timemy best friends were Zhou Huiming and Ye Xia.They were out-going and very naughty.I loved them very much.

参考译文:

我出生在浙江的一个小山村子里面。村子不大,但是,风景很美。

村子里面有一个大花园和水塘。那里有不少鱼。在星期六和星期天时,孩子们常去那里玩。在池塘附近,有一座学校,那就是我的第一个学校-第二中学。食堂在学校的北面。在食堂前面有一个小公园。吃过午饭后我们经常玩耍。我的第一个老师是潘先生,他39岁了,他很和蔼风趣。但是,他有的时候,对我们很严格。

那时候,我最好的朋友是周慧明和叶霞。他们很外向,还和淘气,我很爱他们。

帮我想一篇英文作文,试题是my weekend用大多数情况下过去式写,开头是I hah a fun weekend?

my weekend I hah a fun weekend . On Saturday, I did my homework in morning. I had little homework. So I finished it quickly. I visited a my grandparents in the afternoon. There were some animals there, I played with the dog, collected eggs and milked cows. My grandmother cooked nice food for us. I liked it very much. On Sunday, I went to the park with my parents. We flew kites and went rowing. We were tired but we all had a good time. What a happy weekend! 俊狼猎英团队Team为您解答,祝进步~

假设你有一台电脑,你如何利用他英语作文?

There is a computer in my family. My father and I share it. On weekends I use it to do my homework. I also use it to search for the information. I use it to send my email to my friends too.

帮忙写一篇有关“个人情况”的英语作文?

My name is 姓名.I'm 年龄year old.I was born on 月,日,年.Ilike sports very much.I usually play tennis with my parents after school.My life is very happy!

译:我的名字是……。我的年龄是……岁。我于……出生.我很喜欢运动.我常常在放学后和父母打羽毛球.我的生活很快乐!

yesterday为题的英语作文5句?

yesterday was pretty good !I went to the childrens hospital.I bought some milk and some chocolate to the children.And I told them some jokes,played with them.The children were very happy.I was very happy ,too.I think I will go there soon!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文以mypastlife写一篇英语作文,英语作文题目my week的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文以mypastlife写一篇英语作文,英语作文题目my week和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/134853.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文以mypastlife写一篇英语作文,英语作文题目my week

以my past life写一篇英语作文? I was born in a village of Zhejiang.The village wasn’t bigbut it was beautiful and clean. There was a big garden with some trees and a pond.There were many fishes in the pond.On weekendschildren often played...

• 英语作文一日三餐英语作文80词

一日三餐英语作文80词? There are many kinds of food for three meals a day. I love three meals a day. I love the taste of home. For breakfast, my mother will always cook an egg for me, dip in soy sauce is really delicious, with soft glutinou...

• 英语作文英语信范文

英语信范文? Dear Mr. Seaton, Thank you very much for taking me with you on that splendid outing to London. It was the first time that I had seen the Tower or any of the other famous sights. If Id gone alone, I couldnt have seen nearly as muc...