关于餐桌礼仪的英语作文带翻译,关于中国礼仪的英语作文50词

关于餐桌礼仪的英语作文带翻译,关于中国礼仪的英语作文50词

有关餐桌礼仪的英语作文带翻译?

Chinese table manners

These are mostly concerned with the use of chopsticks.Otherwise generally Chinese table manners are rather more informal,what would be considered rude in other cultures such as talking with the mouth full may be acceptable but better not to do so.

* Chopsticks must always be held in the correct manner.It should be held between the thumb and fingers of the right hand,

中国餐桌礼仪

这些大多与筷子的使用相关。不然,大多数情况下来说,中国的餐桌礼仪更为随意,在其他文化中被觉得是粗鲁的行为,例如满嘴食物说话,可能是可以接受的,但最好不要这样做。

*筷子一定要自始至终以正确的方法握持。它应该握在右手的拇指和手指当中,

扩展知识:

餐桌礼仪。从名字中我们就可以看得出来,就是指在吃饭用餐时在餐桌上的礼仪常识,餐饮礼仪问题可谓源远流长。

有关中国礼仪的英语作文50?

China Dining Custom Table Manners The main difference between Chinese and western eating habits is that unlike the West, where everyone has their own plate of food, in China the dishes are placed on the table and everybody shares. If you are being treated by a Chinese host, be prepared for a ton of food.

Chinese are very proud of their culture of cuisine and will do their best to show their hospitality. And sometimes the Chinese host use their chopsticks to put food in your bowl or plate. This is a sign of politeness. The appropriate thing to do would be to eat the whatever-it-is and say how yummy it is. If you feel uncomfortable with this, you can just say a polite thank you and leave the food there.

讲解中国礼仪风俗的英语作文60?

答:I’m glad to hear from you. It’s true that Chinese customs are different from yours in America. Let me give you some suggestions about Chinese customs.

When you meet others for the first time,you are supposed to shake hands instead of kissing. It’s polite to hand out your right hand and shake it with another person’s right hand. When you are eating at the table, you should let the old start first. When you are eating with your chopsticks, it’s impolite to point at other people with your chopsticks. It’s also impolite to stick your chopsticks into the bowl of rice and leave them there.

When you go out with people, you are supposed to tell the hostess where you are going, who you are going with and when you will come back. In our culture, the hostess will worry about the safety of her guests, so it’s polite to let her know these things.

Have a safe trip and I look forward to meeting you soon!

中国习俗礼仪英语作文80字初中?

Dear Tina,

I’m very happy to hear that you’re coming to china next week. I hope to see you soon.

As we all know, different countries have different customs. So the manners in China are very different from those in your country. Let me tell you something about customs and manners in our country.

First, we Chinese are supposed to shake hands when we meet for the first time. Then we greet each other. After that, you can talk about something relaxing. But you are not supposed to talk about someone’s salary, age and so on. Second, we use chopsticks to have meals while you use your forks at table. Also, it’s bad manners to talk too much when you’re having meals.

I hope you’ll have a wonderful time in our country.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于餐桌礼仪的英语作文带翻译,关于中国礼仪的英语作文50词的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/63101.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文关于餐桌礼仪的英语作文带翻译,关于中国礼仪的英语作文50词和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文介绍自己喜欢食物的英语作文

讲解自己喜欢食物的英语作文? In our China, there are many delicious dishes. In the record A Bite of China, we can see the essence of Chinese diet. Among so many dishes, I like sweet and sour spare rib and beef most. Sweet and sour spare...

• 英语作文国外微信叫什么,英国可以使用微信吗

国外微信叫什么? 在国外微信叫Wechat。 WeChat是海外版微信的称呼,4.0 版本推出后,英文版的微信将正式改名为WeChat,同时还会有部分针对海外使用者的功能更新。消息称微信已经在内部测试...