关于家乡变化的英语作文,三年来的改变英语作文60词怎么写

关于家乡变化的英语作文,三年来的改变英语作文60词怎么写

有关家乡变化的英语作文?

My hometown is in Xiangyang. Over the years, earth shaking changes have taken place in my hometown. The streets are clean and tidy, there are more high-rise buildings and trains for travel. But the biggest change is the moat of Xiangyang ancient city. What's going on? Go with me!

First of all, I came to the moat river, I asked a passer-by: "Hello, uncle! May I ask you a question? What was the moat like before? " The uncle replied, "the river used to be black. You can smell the stench coming from far away. You have to cover your nose." I asked again, "why is the river clear now?" The passer-by replied, "for the sake of our living environment, the government has drained the river water and injected it with new water sources, which has become what it is now. "I thank my uncle for playing happily by the river.

Dad came to pick me up and I asked him why you didn't drive? Dad said, "there's haze. "Dad, what is haze? "Dad said:" the number of cars on the street has increased, a lot of pollution exhaust gas has been discharged, and the exhaust gas from many factories has also been emitted, so the haze has naturally formed. The government can change the water of the moat for us, but it can't change the polluted atmosphere. " I nodded silently, as if to understand why my father didn't drive. Although I was very tired, I still walked forward with my father.

In the future, I must appeal to more people to plant trees, beautify the environment and advocate green travel. I believe that through our efforts, our hometown will become more beautiful.

三年来的改变英语作文60词?

I have changed a lot.I used to be short and had a large build.But now I am much taller and thinner.I was lazy before and I didn't like doing housework.But now I am a hardworking person and I often help my parents do some housework,such as,cleaning the room,washing the dishes,doing the shopping and so on.I think doing the housework can help me grow up and to be indepent.I work hard at my study so I can get better grade than before.I think I am becoming lovely,energetic and easy-going.

你的成长改变英语作文?

Sometimes I want to grow up quickly, so I can be an adult and enjoy their moment, but my parents tell me that being mature needs to pay some price.

I sometimes will make my parents angry, because I make the mistake.

They tell me that it is the price of growing up.

Being mature means I have to learn from the mistake.

写一篇有关在大城市生活的变化的英语作文?

great changes has happend nearly this years.with the economy and science developed at a very speed,we can feel something increased in our lives that we can enjoy our lives better.

the road got to broader,the mansion and building changed to more and more,even the atmosphere and enviorment around us got to reach perfect.

the city also got beautiful,we can walk to the park and the lake to breath well.

the civilization and the standard of living got better that we can lead a beatific life.

有关运输方法的改变的英语作文?

Humanity boosted the vehicle from the earliest purely bonus to the use of the animal, and then the transportation vehicle of the combustible gas, even the larger ship with nuclear gathering, is it? Of course, it is an infinite imagination of human beings. Endless creativity creates a variety of ways of transportation.

英语作文比较级写自己的变化?

After high school, I was more than ten pounds heavier than Xiao Peng, two centimeters taller than him, and I was also much more handsome

changes in time的作文?

I change as time changes. My life has changed a lot. In the last ten years. My daily life is different and

I used to like different things when I was child.

I used to be short when I was younger, but I am tall.

I used to be shy when she was younger, but now I am outgoing.

I used to like playing football, but now I am like playing tennis.

And I used to be afraid of the tests, but now I don’t mind them and love it. OH! Change all the time.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于家乡变化的英语作文,三年来的改变英语作文60词怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于家乡变化的英语作文,三年来的改变英语作文60词怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/130882.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文一篇50词的英语短文

一篇50词的英语短文? i am so happy to have a business today,even though is order qty is not big but it has proved my effort spent is worth,wish the next order being here sooner. THE NEWSPAPER Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable avl...

• 英语作文万圣节的英文织在衣服上能穿么,万圣节衣服 英文

万圣节的英文织在衣服上能穿么? 能穿。因为在西方文化中,万圣节是一个非常的重要的节日,大家一般会打扮成各自不同的形象来庆祝。将万圣节的英文织在衣服上是一种很常见的庆祝方法...