一篇50词的英语短文

一篇50词的英语短文

一篇50词的英语短文?

i am so happy to have a business today,even though is order qty is not big but it has proved my effort spent is worth,wish the next order being here sooner.

THE NEWSPAPER

Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable avlue Everybody should read it it supplies us with a variety of news every day it tells us the political situation of the wrld lf we form habit of reading the habit of reading the newspaper, we shall get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstsnces.

短文

I like Chinese New Year very much. I can meet many many friends in my family. I like them very much. We sit together to have dinner, I like the food, its very nice.

Do you know what is lucky money? It is the money children get from aunt and uncles, grandpa grandma. Ive got a lot this year!

I love Chinese New Year. I hope you will like it too.

My room its very beautiful.Look,there is a big bed.Its blue. This is a big piano,Its w-hite.That is a lamp,some books on the it.There is a table,I do my homework on it everyday.

This is my room,a beautiful room.

Save Water

Water is very important for us. We must drink water everyday. We can’t live without water. Water is everywhere around us. At home, we use water to wash clothes, to wash dishes, to cook rice, to clean the flat, to have showers, to make drinks.

1 2 这篇短文可以通过讲解一个简单的旅游景点、分享一个有趣具体经历、描述一个美味的食物等来完成,需简洁明了,语言简单易懂。3 比如:I visited a beautiful park yesterday. The flowers were in full bloom and the air was fresh. I had a great time taking photos and enjoying the scenery. It was a wonderful day.

Hello, my name is Huang Chen. My best friend is Xie RunsongWe are all freshmenHe is rather shortHandsomeBut I am more outgoing, generous and multilingualHe speaks less and is cold

Sally is my best friend. She is a girl. Both of us are good at English, so we often talk in English in our spare time. After school, we

often do homework together. When we are playing, she runs so fast that I cannot catch up

with her. She is an excellent student. She likes pop and classical music. Her dream is to

become a teacher. I love my friend Sally.

I had a very happy day yesterday. In the morning I played computer games, that was great!And in the afternoon I went jogging alone and I listened to music. I ate a great dinner at night and went to bed early.

my last trip英语作文50字

my parents and I took part in a tour to Yunnan.

In this tour, the trip to Yulong Snow Mountain is my deepest mountain climbing experience.

According to the guide, Yulong Snow Mountain is a sacred mountain in the eyes of the local Naxi people, known as the Oriental Alps.

At 6:30, we took a bus to the cableway station at the foot of the mountain at an altitude of 3356 meters. When we got there, I was stunned. There were so many people. Besides, everyone was wearing down jacket and carrying a light oxygen bottle. It seems that everyone was ready for a difficult journey.

On the way to the top of the mountain, I enjoyed the primeval forest, the sacred, magnificent and majestic Yulong Snow Mountain and glacier.

After 1150 meters, we came to the end of the tour bus. The remaining 174 meters were on foot. It was very difficult. Every few steps was very hard, but I still insisted on climbing to the pea.

英语记叙作文50字?

英语作文50字:

My father is a tall man with a pair of glasses. Everyone says he is a kind-hearted man. He often helps his neighbours and some strangers whom he doesnt know at all.

He has really done a lot for others. I dont like him to do so because I think it has taken him too much time.

爱国英语短文50字三段?

Our great motherland is one of the largest countries in the world. It has a population of over twelve hundred million. Beijing is its capital.

We Chinese people are brave and hardworking. We have a glorious revolutionary tradition. We drove out all the enemies. In 1949 the People's Republic of China was founded. Since then great changes have taken place in our motherland. Now our country is getting stronger and stronger. We Chinese people are working hard to make our motherland into a powerful country.

Children are regarded as “flower of our motherland”. In our country children are taken very good care of. Special laws have been issuedto protect them. Thousands of schools have been set up to make education available to all children. The Party and the government pay special attention to the growth of children because they represent our bright future

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文一篇50词的英语短文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文一篇50词的英语短文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/130858.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

英语作文50       mylasttrip英语作文50字       一篇50词的英语短文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文一篇50词的英语短文

一篇50词的英语短文? i am so happy to have a business today,even though is order qty is not big but it has proved my effort spent is worth,wish the next order being here sooner. THE NEWSPAPER Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable avl...

• 英语作文万圣节的英文织在衣服上能穿么,万圣节衣服 英文

万圣节的英文织在衣服上能穿么? 能穿。因为在西方文化中,万圣节是一个非常的重要的节日,大家一般会打扮成各自不同的形象来庆祝。将万圣节的英文织在衣服上是一种很常见的庆祝方法...

• 英语作文thankyoufather英语作文50,西方人孝顺父母吗

thankyoufather英语作文50字? 感恩父母的英语作文范文一: Last week our music teacher taught us a song, named Indebted Heart. Through it I know that we should live with a thankful heart. At that time, I think of my parents. I think t...