人教版八年级上册英语第七单元作文

人教版八年级上册英语第七单元作文

人教版八年级上册英语第七单元作文?

What’s more, I think friends are an important part of one’s health. Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don’t. I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone. When I am with my friends, I always laugh. Laughing is also an important part of health. I like to laugh with my friends

my resolutions英语作文初二?

My resolution

Every year,Imake resolutions.This year my resolution is to work hard and get good grades in all subjects. I will keep doing sports every day to keep healthy.I will also get on well with my classmates and help my parents with housework,because I know doing housework isn't a waste of time.

八年级下册英语第六单元作文童话故事50字?

皮卡丘来到了唐老鸭叔叔的小卖部。对他大吼大叫地说:妈妈叫你给我一部分礼貌。唐老鸭听了就了解了皮卡丘妈妈的心思。唐老鸭说:“第一你得会说请,当做错事时要说对不起,在别人帮你时说谢谢……你回去吧!”

皮卡丘回到家就来到妈妈身边对妈妈说了我没买到礼貌对不起。后来,他出去玩时看到了小兔和小猫主动的打招呼说你们好。与小动物们玩耍,小猴把秋千让给他玩时他主动地说谢谢你小猴。在小鸡摔跤时主动伸出援手扶他起来。朋友们都被他的变化惊呆了。动物们没一个不喜欢他,还不停的夸他,说他长大了,有礼貌,朋友们主动与他和好。皮卡丘可开心了与朋友们和睦相处。还被评为“礼貌小明星”。

有关交通的英语作文六年级5句?

Dont play on the street.

Dont go across the street when the traffic light is red.

Look left and then right before you cross the street.

You must cross the street quickly when the traffic light is green.

You must stop when the traffic light is red.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文人教版八年级上册英语第七单元作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文人教版八年级上册英语第七单元作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/121143.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文人教版八年级上册英语第七单元作文

人教版八年级上册英语第七单元作文? What’s more, I think friends are an important part of one’s health. Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don’t. I always feel better...

• 英语作文honestmakesmeabetter,有关诚信的英语作文带翻译

honest makes me a better person英语作文? There is no doubt that honest is a most important characteristic for every human being. An honest person is always welcomed by other.. honest makes me a better person英语作文 相关诚信的英语作文...

• 英语作文我爸爸的爱好英语作文

我爸爸的爱好英语作文? My father's hobby My father is a worker.He is tall and strong.His eyes are big.He has short hair.He loves basketball,but he never plays basketball,he only watches it on TV. myfather英语作文5句五年级? My fat...

• 英语作文拒绝生日派对邀请英语作文

拒绝生日派对邀请英语作文? Dear Nancy, Thanks for your invitation.Sorry,I cant to go to your party.Because my mother is sick, I have to take care of her, so we cant to go to your birthday party.I hope you will understand what I. Happy bi...