我爸爸的爱好英语作文

我爸爸的爱好英语作文

我爸爸的爱好英语作文?

My father's hobby

My father is a worker.He is tall and strong.His eyes are big.He has short hair.He loves basketball,but he never plays basketball,he only watches it on TV.

myfather英语作文5句五年级?

My father is thirty-nine years old. He is an attractive middle-age. He is an engineer, working in a big factory of my city. His working time is regular, going to office at eight o’clock and coming home at six o’clock. He works hard and becomes an important person in his factory. At weekends, he does not go to work, so that he usually stays at home or take my mother and I go out. In my opinion, my father is a great person. He brings happiness to my family.

我最敬佩的人-我的爸爸。英语作文?

第一用英语对我最敬佩的人,我的爸爸进行整体概况描写,其次用英语对我最敬佩的人,我的爸爸的主要特点和为什么是我最敬佩的人进行具体描述,最后用英语对我最敬佩的人我的爸爸,进行综合评价

描写父亲外貌英语作文初一?

My father is not tall,he has short straight black hair .His face is long ,he has two small ears and eyes.l llove my father.

父亲为什么伟大英语作文?

All say that love is great and selfless, in fact, fatherly love is express volumes.

My father is a carpenter, a black and a white hair, a pair of ones eyes brimming with radiating vigour eyes, big nose is a lovely catfish mouth. This is my ordinary father.

My father is a real redneck, usually not much words, silent as a mountain. But the simple, honest, can not cover up the elegant temperament, he always pay attention to their words, in their own words and deeds to tell me the truth in life.

Once, my father took a wooden work, nor let the father on the door to do color pretty, red. My father came home for dinner, thinking of this, watch TV and thinking about it. I couldnt help, complained: Dad, you still think which! You play nice, people do not give you money, play is not pretty, and they will not give you the money, but also so much, why old miss!

Father says: no no, play beautiful even though he does not give me money, but I the performance obtained his approval, he will be looking for me to do the work, not to give me that money is a matter? Father smiled, if I dont do well, dont just give me your name was bad? Even if he cant find me working, we are a friend, I do not lose.

From the mouth to spit out the catfish such beautiful words! Looked at his fathers smiling eyes, my long time of taste of the beautiful words.

The lush mountain never abandon every blade of grass, a towering mountain never give up a stone. My father is a mountain, he bit by bit and caress me grow up healthy, in my eyes, this mountain, more and more high. Fathers love!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我爸爸的爱好英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文我爸爸的爱好英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/120821.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

我爸爸的爱好英语作文       myfather英语作文5句五年级       爸爸的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文我爸爸的爱好英语作文

我爸爸的爱好英语作文? My father's hobby My father is a worker.He is tall and strong.His eyes are big.He has short hair.He loves basketball,but he never plays basketball,he only watches it on TV. myfather英语作文5句五年级? My fat...

• 英语作文拒绝生日派对邀请英语作文

拒绝生日派对邀请英语作文? Dear Nancy, Thanks for your invitation.Sorry,I cant to go to your party.Because my mother is sick, I have to take care of her, so we cant to go to your birthday party.I hope you will understand what I. Happy bi...

• 英语作文四年级英语家长会说什么

四年级英语家长会说什么? 宝贝,看到你快乐成长,我们由衷感到:不管我们经历了多少艰辛,都是值得的. Baby, saw joyfully grows to you, we heartfelt felt: Regardless of we experienced how many to be difficult,...