国庆七天英语日记七篇,关于国庆节举办晚会的英语作文初一

国庆七天英语日记七篇,关于国庆节举办晚会的英语作文初一

国庆七天英语日记七篇?

October 1st

Today, I went to the Mountain ErMei in Sichuan province.

The mountain was covered by trees and the most interesting thing is that it has a lot of monkeys. The monkeys are not at all afraid of human, and they may even come over and take whatever thing they are interested on you. Any food, or toys or even umbrella are targets of the monkeys.

Besides the monkeys, the temples there are also worth visiting. Religious people go there and wish for good luck for their beloved ones and themselves.

-----------------------------

October 2nd

Today,My family went on a trip to People's Park.The sun shone brightly,the grass was green and beautiful.And the view on our way to the park is so fantastic that i couldn't stop taking photos.we have a picnic in the park.My mother boated with my Dad on the river.i played with my friend Mike on the grass and then we have supper in a resaurant.

how plesasant the trip was!

-----------------------------

October 3rd

One Sunday my mother had made me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.

While we were walking along the road, the sun was shining brightly the breeze was blowing gently. We saw the beautiful flowers seems smile . at us heard the birds was singing. their sweet songs on the trees. The scenery was indeed very beautiful.

What a wonderful trip!

----------------------------

October 4th

Yestoday was selebrating day.I got up at 10 0"clock in the moring,and I went to shoping with my friends Tom and Lilei.In the shop,we bought a lot of things,for example:apples,bananas,pengs and many others.

in the noon,we eat our lunch in a restaurant.After lunch we went

home.

in the afernoon,I finished my homework.I had supper with my father and my mother at 7 in the night.I had a shower after supper,and then I went to bed and watch TV.

----------------------------

October 5th

I live in Hunan.this vocation.My parents and I went on a tirp to New Zealand.How excited I was.

We went to Beijing by train. The we took a taxi to Capital Airport.That was the first time for me to fly. I was interested in everything in the plane. The plane is very large and beautiful. On the way,I didi't sleep so that I could enjoy every minute in the air. When we landed Willington,I found the sun is in the north.How interesting!

what an exciting trip!

October 6th

The National Day that day, the air crisp, the square every lamppost hang flags, the first tree hanging from the lights, the square is dressed up more colorful. In the morning, in every corner of the square has been full of singing away.

October 7th

On one side of the square, why so busy? Oh, here is a big stage, the stage a few graceful actor in singing and dancing. Whenever the stage after a performance, the audience's applause like flowing water continuously.

Look at the other side of the square, why more lively? Oh, there are many people in the activity! You see, the old people in exercise done of passion; Young people in the following table, singing, chat while walking, and the... Can be taken; The children like fish into the water, happy to play the game...

I like the National Day, I prefer the noisy, vibrant scene National Day!

有关国庆节举行晚会的英语作文?

National Day is coming.we will have a English party in our class.The party is on September 30th from 8:30 to 9:30.Everyone will be present and will prepare programs.Two foreign teachers will also be there.

国庆节英语作文100个字?

National Day_国庆节英语作文100字

October 1st is the National Day on October 1st, you will have a 7-day holiday on National Day, what will you do in these 7 days? I advise you not to stay at home, you should go out more. You can take a walk in the park with your parents, go to the supermarket shopping, or go out for a physical exercise with your friends, or go to the movies. In a word, you should spend the holiday meaningfully.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文国庆七天英语日记七篇,关于国庆节举办晚会的英语作文初一的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/27533.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文国庆七天英语日记七篇,关于国庆节举办晚会的英语作文初一和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐