关于健康的英语作文40词,关于健康的英语作文30词带翻译

关于健康的英语作文40词,关于健康的英语作文30词带翻译

有关健康的英语作文40词?

Everyone should keep healthy.And if you have a good way ,may be you will be healthy.

You should eat less ice.You must wash your hands before you have lunch,don't eat something bad.And eating more vegetables and fruits is good!The most important is have a good time,keep happy!

有关健康的英语作文30词?

Health is a very important to everyone.People can enjoy their life if they have a good body.

急求一篇有关健康的英语作文带翻译200字左右?

In current society,people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit.In the past,people ate three meals at home,and they ate more vegetables and less meat and fish.They were very strong and seldom went to see doctors.

Now life is better,people eat more meat,fish,eggs and other food with more fat.They often go out for good meals with their families and friends.But they get easy to be ill,Why?

I think more meat and fish,less exercise are bad for health.Good rest,less meat and fish,more vegetables and enough exercise are good for health.So I exercise every day.My eating habits are pretty good.I eat a lot of vegetables.I eat fruit and drink milk every day.I drink a cup of water 15 minutes before each meal and eat much vegetables and fruit.Of course,I love junk food,too,and I eat it once a week.And I sleep nine hours every day.

The better we get into good eating habits,the happier our life becomes

在当今社会,大家已经清楚保持健康的重要性和良好的生活习惯.在过去,大家在家里吃三餐,他们吃更多的蔬菜,少吃肉和鱼.他们很强大,很少去看医生.

目前的生活更好,大家吃更多的肉,鱼,鸡蛋和其他食品和更多的脂肪.他们常常出去吃好食物和他们的家人和朋友.但是,他们得到容易生病了,为什么?

我觉得更多的肉类和鱼,少锻炼对健康有害.好好休息一下,少吃肉和鱼,更多的蔬菜和足够的运动有益于健康.故此,我每天锻炼.我的饮食习惯很好.我会吃不少的蔬菜.我每天吃水果,喝牛奶.我喝一杯水前15分钟每顿和多吃蔬菜和水果.当然,我也喜欢垃圾食品,我吃了一周一次.我每天睡眠9小时.

我们越进入良好的饮食习惯,我们的生活变得更幸福。

有关健康和强壮的英语作文30个单词?

How to Keep in Good Health?

As we all know, keeping healthy is important for every one of us. We can’t be offered good jobs in the future if we are not strong enough. So, how can we keep fit? In my opinion, we should try our best to do the following

有关家人健康习惯的英语作文?

I have a happy family.There are five people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my brother,my sister and I.My father is a worker,he works in a factory,and he likes rice and chicken very much.My mother is a nurse,she works in a hospital,and she likes coffee and fruit a lot,but she doesn't like chicken at all.My brother and my sister are still little kids,they all like bananas and oranges.And I like most food,because they are good for my health!I love my happy family!

跑步使我健康英语作文?

The benefits of running

Exercise benefits exercise is good for us. It is natural that running is one of the best exercises for peoples body and mind. Therefore, I go jogging in my free time, which is free.

I think running has many advantages. Running is the best way to strengthen the heart and ensure the effective flow of blood and oxygen throughout the body. In addition, running can not only improve our immune system, make our body function more effective against bacteria, but also increase bone density, thus preventing osteoporosis.

In addition, because every time I run, I can reduce the pressure after joining school, and I am in a good mood. There is no doubt that exercise is healthy. Physical exercise can relieve my stress, keep healthy and get along well with others.

We should exercise regularly. It will make us live a better life.

我健康的一天英语作文40词?

I'm very healthy. For breakfast I have an egg ,fruit and milk. For lunch, I have noodles with vegetables and meat. For dinner, I have porridge ,bread and vegetables. Every day I play sports. I run in the morning. I take a walk in the evening. I get on well with others. I always ready to help people.

Myfriendshealthylifes英语作文?

我朋友的健康生活。你可以以一个你的朋友作为例子。例举他的一个健康生活习惯。例如他很喜欢吃水果,每天早上都吃一个苹果,因为他清楚:每天一个苹果。医生远离我。

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于健康的英语作文40词,关于健康的英语作文30词带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/32407.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文关于健康的英语作文40词,关于健康的英语作文30词带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐