关于绿色产业的英语作文

关于绿色产业的英语作文

有关绿色产业的英语作文?

Nowadays,environment problems is more and more serious.I think everyone wants to be a greener people.However,how to be a greener people?There are some ways to tell you.

First,we should reduce the waste we produce.We should use both sides of paper and reuse plastic bags.

Second,recycling can not only protect the environment but also save money .So we ought to collect waste paper and soft drink cans.

Third,we‘d better walk or ride a bike instead of taking a bus or a taxi if you travel a short distance.It will save energy and reduce air pollution.

小学英语绿色出行英语作文60词?

Dear Jack,

Thank you for your letter asking about our discussion on low carbon lifestyle. Here is something about it.

We should do something to protect our environment. At first,we should save water and electricity.We shouldn't waste our water.So we use water again and again.If we leave our room,we should turn off lights and computer timely.Second, we shouldn't throw the trash everwhere.

And we should separate the garbage processing.Next,we should use tissue less ,and use it again and again.Finally,if we go out ,we can go on foot instead taking cars,we also can go out by bike and bus.

Best wishes,

Li Bing

绿色出行英语作文80字?

The increase of private cars has brought more and more serious problems .It has caused serious air pollution, and we can see a lot of traffic jams in our city, especially in the rush hour. So I think its time to promote the green travel at present.

In my opinion, first, wed better not travel by car unless its necessary. Second, people should be encouraged to choose the public transport. They can take a bus or the subway. These ways of traveling can save energy and reduce air pollution .They can also improve the traffic condition. Third, if we travel a short distance, we should walk or ride a bike instead of taking a bus or a taxi.Traveling on foot or by bike provide us with a chance to make us stronger and healthier.

In a word , I believe that we can improve the environment as well as our traffic condition if we all choose the green travel.

有关绿色食品好处的英语作文?

First of all, green food does not use chemical fertilizers, environmental protection, in the production process without toxic, more natural than ordinary food more healthy.

Second, it is the use of clean water irrigation, does not contain other harmful substances.

Third, it is from an excellent ecological environment, maintain good health, is an important step towards healthy stealth.

Finally, I hope that people eat more green, more understanding of green food

有关平日绿色生活的简单英语作文130词?

The area of desert in the world is growing every year. Many parts of the world which once had large populations and produced plenty of crops, have become deserts. Dunhuang in China, deep in the heart of the Gebi Desert, was once a great city.

Cattle are one cause of the problem. In good years, famers increase the numbers of their cattle. Then one year, the rains fail to come. The farmers do not want to kill any of their cattle, so the cattle eat ail the grass and anything that grows on poorer land. If this continues for several years, the grass never grows again and the land becomes a desert. One suggested answer is for farmers to limit the numbers of their cattle.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于绿色产业的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于绿色产业的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/113549.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于绿色产业的英语作文

有关绿色产业的英语作文? Nowadays,environment problems is more and more serious.I think everyone wants to be a greener people.However,how to be a greener people?There are some ways to tell you. First,we should reduce the waste we produce....

• 英语作文mylastsunday作文

my last sunday作文? Iwas happy lastsunday. In that day Isaw a filmwith my family. Wewent there at4:00 p.m. Afterthat , We ate good food. 英语作文:mylastSunday? My Sundaylast Sunday. I got up very early in the morning. After breakfast I...