关于一篇端午节的英语作文,写端午节的英语四级作文怎么写

关于一篇端午节的英语作文,写端午节的英语四级作文怎么写

有关一篇端午节的英语作文?

In a few days is the Dragon Boat Festival。

Do you have to know the Dragon Boat Festival? I know, in order to commemorate WuZiLian, his father was murdered by king chu, dig grave after he went to the kingdom of wu, chu got know sword he giveth him dead bodies into river。

On May 5, the day the custom of Dragon Boat Festival is a family moxa grass, pomegranate flowers,garlic, rowing。

Home is the holiday,we get up early in the moning, bath, wash a moxa grass。

I most like the Dragon Boat Festivall。

翻译:

再过几天就是端午节了。

你清楚端午节的有来吗?我清楚,为了纪念伍子廉,他的父兄被楚王所杀,后面他去吴国挖墓,楚王了解了他赐剑死了他将尸体投入大江。这天5月5日端午节的习俗是个家插艾草,石榴花,蒜头,划龙舟。

我们家是这样过节的,一大早起床,洗一个艾草澡,。

我最喜欢过端午节了!

Dragon Boat Festival is my favourite festival.During the holiday of Dragon Boat Festival,I got together with my family to have a big meal.We ofen ate the zongzi.It tasted very nice.And we saw the Dragon Boat Races.I felt excited because the race was bustling with noise and excitement.At Dragon Boat Festival,we also drank realgar wine.Some people thought drank realgar wine can protect themselves from illness.Dragon Boat Festival was interesting and I like it very much.  

端午节是我最喜欢的节日。假日这个时间段的端午节,我和我的家人聚在一起会有一顿大餐。我们经常吃粽子。味道很好。而且,我们看到的龙舟比赛。我感到很激动,因为这场比赛是熙熙攘攘的噪声和刺激。在端午节,我们也喝雄黄酒。有部分人觉得可以喝雄黄酒保护自己免于生病。端午节是有趣的,我很喜欢它。

写端午节的英语四级作文?

do you know who is qu yuan? what type of zongzi do you like most? have you ever joined a dragon boat competition? all these are related to the dragon boat festival.

do you know the origin of this festival? read the following essay and you will have a clear picture of the dragon boat festival.

the 5th day of the 5th month of the lunar year is an important day for the chinese people. the day is called duan wu festival, or dragon boat festival, celebrated everywhere in china.

this festival dates back to about 2,000 years ago with a number of legends explaining its origin. the best-known story centers on a great patriotic poet named qu yuan.

the customs vary a lot in different areas of the country, but most of the families would hang the picture of zhong kui (a ghost that can exorcise), calamus and moxa in their houses. people have dragon boat races, eat zong zi (dumpling made of glutinous rice wrapped in bamboo or reed leaves) and carry a spice bag around with them.

端午节干什么英语作文?

Dragon Boat Festival is my favourite festival.During the holiday of Dragon Boat Festival,I got together with my family to have a big meal.We ofen ate the zongzi.It tasted very nice.And we saw the Dragon Boat Races.I felt excited because the race was bustling with noise and excitement.At Dragon Boat Festival,we also drank realgar wine.Some people thought drank realgar wine can protect themselves from illness.Dragon Boat Festival was interesting and I like it very much.

有关端午节的英语作文结尾带翻译?

Dragon Boat Festival,often known as Tuen Ng Festival or Duan Wu Festival,is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar.Dragon Boat festival memorializes the Chinese poet Qu Yuan.He committed suicide by drowning himself in a river because he was disgusted by the corruption of the Chu government.People sat on dragon boats,and tried to scare the fishes away by the thundering sound of drums.Hence,toady we sail the dragon boats to celebrate this festival.

有关端午节的英语作文四级?

The Dragon Boat Festival ,also called the Duanwu Festival ,is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to theChinese calendar. People always eat rice dumplings and watch dragon boat races to celebrate it.

The festival is best known for its dragon-boat races,especially in the southern places where there are many rivers and lakes. It isvery popular.

The rice dumpling is made of glutinous rice,meat and so on. You can eat different kinds of rice dumplings.They are very delicious.

And Dragon Boat Festival is for Qu Yuan. He is an honest minister who is said to have committed suicide by drowning himself in a river.

Overall, the Dragon Boat Festival is very interesting!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于一篇端午节的英语作文,写端午节的英语四级作文怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/55584.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文关于一篇端午节的英语作文,写端午节的英语四级作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐