介绍自己的学习生活的英语作文

介绍自己的学习生活的英语作文

讲解自己的学习生活的英语作文?

My School Day

I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. After a quick breakfast, I go to school in my mother's car. It takes us more than half an hour to get there.

We have four hour classes in the morning. I have luch at my grandparents', because their home is nearer to my school.

After two classes in the afternoon, school is over. Then we clean our classroom.

I get home at about half past five. We have dinner at seven. After dinner I do my homework. If I finish my homesork early, I can watch TV for half an hour. I go to bed at half past nine or ten.

英语作文讲解自己学习状况的信?

A brief review of my English learning

Hello,everyone.Here I'd like to have a brief review of my English learning.

I have been studying English for three years.There is an English Corner in our school yard,so we often practise talking in English there in pairs or in groups after school.The teachers here are very strict with us .Therefore,most students do quite well in English learning with the help of our teachers.I , who was very poor in English a year ago and was then much worried about it, have greatly improved my English till now.

Although we'll leave our junion middle school before long,yet we will always keep in mind our school life and our kind ,unselfish teachers because it is our teachers and schoolmates who have given us the most precious virtues and the purest friendship in life.

how to develop our good learning habits英语作文?

How to develop our good learning habits

As middle school students, its very important for us to develop our good learning habits. What should we do to form our good learning habit?

First, we should get ready for new lessons before class.

Second, we must listen to the teachers and take notes carefully in class.

Third, it is necessary for us to finish our homework on time after class.

At the same time, wed better do more reading every day.

We should also study hard and ask for advice when we have problems. To make study plans for ourselves is very useful.

I think if we keep on doing these, we will be successful in the future

我的居家学习生活英语作文?

During the period of studying at home, I learned self-discipline.

Before, no matter at home or at school, the elders would say to us that we must learn self-discipline. Parents say that self-discipline will make our life better;

The teacher said that self-discipline can make us better. All in all, self-discipline is a very good quality of a person.

以My Study为题的英语作文?

my study

tis is my study.there is a desk in it.on the desk,there are a lot of books,a walkman and a clock.behind the desk,there is a window.on the window,there is a beautiful curtain.in front of the desk,there is a chair.look at the wall!there is a map of china on the wall.next to the map,there is a photo of my family.

my study is small.but it is nice and clean.i like it very much.

以我的书房为题的英语作文,要用一部分小学6年级左右学的句子,谢了。好,有追加,很多50词

一篇学习经历的英语作文100词?

Everyone has their own English learning experience.    In junior high school, my English was very poor . At first , I couldnt spell the words. I couldnt understand grammar. I also scared to speak in class , because I thought my class might laugh at me .    Later on, I realized that it doesnt matter if you dont understand grammar.    Now , after class I study by listening English tapos every day . Evening, I can watch English-language TV . I can recite some words. I can speak English in my class , beacuse my classmates wont laugh at me . However, I make mistakes in grammar . Im sure ther will help me. After class , I ofen have conversations with my friends . Sometimes, I can read English magazines . That memorizing the words also help a lot . I can practice writing . I do it often. Im writing three or four times a week .    I hope these suggestions are helpful you. How do you learn best ?

学习的好处英语作文100词?

with the fast development of our society, life-long learning has become very important for everyone. this is because one needs lo acquire new knowledge continuously in order to meet the needs of his work.

there are several ways for one to learn life-long. one way is to take a part-time education program. that means, one is studying part time while he is working. the program could be at undergraduate level or graduate level. the second way is to study by yourself. you can learn whatever you need for your work on your own. you can learn from books, from tv programs or from radio.

i think that life-long learning is very necessary to us. we can choose either of the two ways mentioned above, it depends on your personal preference and interest. i prefer the first one because this kind of learning is systematic and formal. with the help of the teachers, it is easier to learn and quicker to get what you need for your work.

how to learn effectively英语作文

There is no doubt that learning English is vital for us. On the one hand, English has become an international language that people can communicate with each other in many countries. On the other hand, if we learn English well, we could get more chance of success.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍自己的学习生活的英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文介绍自己的学习生活的英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/106067.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文介绍自己的学习生活的英语作文

讲解自己的学习生活的英语作文? My School Day I get up at six in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. After a quick breakfast, I go to school in my mother's car. It takes us more than half an hour to get there. We have f...

• 英语作文英文介绍我的理想工作80词

英文讲解我的理想工作80词? My dream job. I want to be a teacher when I grow up.Because I can teach students with english.I can also help them to learn culture of Different countries.Also, the students are very young and excited.I think I...

• 英语作文英语四级作文万能句子

英语四级作文万能句子? 用于作文开头的万能模板: 1、Many people insist that... 不少人(坚持)觉得…… 2、With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that... 随着科技的蓬勃发展和进...

• 英语作文关于西方文明的英语作文

有关西方文明的英语作文? western culture is colorfulThe Eiffel Tower in ParisAmerican WashingtonThere are many religionsFor example, Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, etcAmerican holiday that is rich and colorfulSuch as well known valentines...

• 英语作文用英语介绍外国人的习俗,用英文介绍某个地方

用英语讲解外国人的习俗? If you went to Britain,you’d find a lot of things surprising.But different things surprise different people. 假设你去到英国,你会发现不少让你惊讶的东西.但是,,不一样的事物使来自不一...