介绍一个城市英语作文六十词,介绍一个城市英语作文5句话

介绍一个城市英语作文六十词,介绍一个城市英语作文5句话

讲解一个城市英语作文,六十词?

Huizhou is a beautifull city which located in the west of Xizhi river .Its suitable for living with its amazing scenery.With the rapid development of economy ,lots of factories ,houses ,roads and so on have been built in Huizhou.But there are also some problems existing.

The most obvious ones should be the pollution of water and air ,and the congestion of traffic.Its said that some certain organazations are doing their efforts on these problems .We believe the pollution will be controlled one day and the traffic situation will be better with the constructions of more and more roads .Then Huizhou is going to be a developed calm perfect city.

讲解一个城市,英语作文?

The city of hangzhou lies in the southeast of china and faces the east sea. it is famous for its beautiful west lake with a long history.whenever you come to this modern city you will see many parks and some places of interest around the west lake. during the holidays or festivals or at the weekends, people like boating on the water or walking on the paths of the woods or sitting on the ground to have a picnic. what a good time they have! since the politics of the reforming and opening were carried out by the government of hangzhou, plenty of tall buildings have been set up and great changes have taken place in this city.

译文:

杭州位于中国的东南,东临东海,以美丽的西湖而闻名于世。不管你具体是什么时候去杭州,都会看到不少公园和名胜古迹环绕着西湖。节假日大家喜欢在西湖上荡浆,在小树林里漫步,或者坐在地上野炊,度过愉快的时候光。自改革开放以来,杭州出现了巨大变化,不少高楼大厦拔地而起,呈现出新面貌。

讲解一座旅游城市的英语作文?

i have been to many interesting places.but i love shanghai best.last summer,i went to shanghai for vacation.shanghai is a very beautiful city.there are many tall buildings,cars,amusement parks and people in shanghai.i had been to a big amusement park,it was very interesting!and i had a good time in the amusement park.i had been to a space museum,it was very great.and i also went shopping in shanghai.i would like to go to shanghai again.

描写城市的英语作文?

This is Beijing .Its in the north of china .Its got fourteen million people .Its very big .There is a very famous wall in Beijing .The Great Wall.

Its about six thousand seven hundred kilometers. And there is a famous square in the middle of Beijing its beautiful . Its Tianan men square .

I like Beijing .I want to go to Beijing one day.

英语作文给朋友讲解中国城市?

I am very happy to hear that you will come to my city from Beijing to spend a few days here. My home isn't far from the train station. When you arrive at the Sea Coast City Station, take Number 9 bus. Get off at at Hongbin bus stop. Go staight on and turn left at the traffic lights. Walk on about 100 metres, you will see a white house with a tall tree nearby. That's my house, you can't miss it. My house is about 1000meters away from the sea. When you come, we will go to the sea on foot. I am sure we'll have a good time together. Good luck to you and hope to see you soon.

描写城市的英语作文60句话?

Beijing city is a big and beautiful city. It is the capital of China. It is famous for it's places of interests. Such as the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the Palace Museum ,

the Tian Men Square and so on. They attract many foreign friends from different countries in the world.

I love Beijing . I love the morning of Beijing.

《熟悉的城市》英语作文?

Farmilar cityThere are many cities in the world and I make ackuntance with my himetown.My hometown is in kunming, my hometown known as "spring city", I like my hometown my hometown because of the spring, spring is very beautiful in my hometown is in spring, there are many flowers and grais green, and very warm, neither hot nor cold, but very dry, I love my hometown my hometown, love of kunming!Welcome to my hometown! Shanghai is my hometown. It is a modern and busy town. It has a long history. There are many big supermarkets, beautiful gardens and good factories here. It is very easy to go shopping. You can see big trees and nice flowers. There are many restaurants in Shanghai. The food tastes very delicious.You can enjoy eyery minutes of it. Many visitors come here to enjoy it.

有关我向往的城市的英语作文?

Shen Zhen is my favorite city. It is a young and promising city.

I have been living in this city for over ten years.

I love the seafood in this city as well as its beautiful scenes. In summer, I can go to the sea to see the sun rise, or enjoy the fresh cool sea water.

On weekend, I can go to the park to have a walk. Shen Zhen is my hometown. When I grow up, I want to make contribution to this city and make it becomes a better city.

翻译请看下方具体内容:

深圳是我最喜欢的城市,她年轻富有活力。

我在这里居住了23年。

我爱这座城市的海鲜和美丽的风景。夏天来时,我可以去海边看日出,或者去享受冰爽的海水。

在星期六和星期天时,去公园散散步。深圳是我的家。等我长大了,我要为这所城市作出奉献,让她变得更好。

I want to go to the city is the most in shenzhen.

Because it is a fishing village modernization evolved from an internationalized city. Where will host 往年 the 26th the world university games. University campus is our dream, and I will attend the university entrance exam, bosom expectation and longings, expectation can serve as a college student to the athletes who zhu cheer and looking forward to a college student volunteers can attend the identity of zhu stage.

Where the beautiful window of the world and mouthwatering happy valley, can glide true ice world is I want to go to the place.

I yearn for the campus, shenzhens taking a site, shenzhen every place landscape.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍一个城市英语作文六十词,介绍一个城市英语作文5句话的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/33667.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文介绍一个城市英语作文六十词,介绍一个城市英语作文5句话和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文三段式英语作文myfamily

三段式英语作文my family? I love my family,because I have a happy family. My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you’re right!My mother is...

• 英语作文health和healthy的区别,health和healthy的区别及用法

health和healthy的区别? 一、读音不一样 1、health的英式读法是[helθ];美式读法是[helθ]。 2、healthy的英式读法是['helθi];美式读法是['helθi]。 二、词性不一样 1、health是名词,意思是:健康;卫...