生命的重要性英语作文,生命的重要性英语作文100字

生命的重要性英语作文,生命的重要性英语作文100字

生命的重要性英语作文?

Compared to the universe, our lives are really short,just like a meter. But the meaning of life doesn’t depend on its length butcontributions. For example, Marie Curie, in order to find the radium, shedevoted her whole life to the research. Though the radioactive element hadshorter her life, she never gave up her mind to serve the world. According toher story, I conclude that the first meaning of life is contribution. Thestandard ofjudging a life isn’t how much he asks for but how much he givesaway.

The second meaning of life is struggling for our goals.Each of us has goals, such as longing for position, hoping for wealth and lookingforward to beloved. However, the path leading to them isn’t filled with roses. Butno matter how tough to accomplish our dream we should never say die. If you really want to achieve them, please keepdiligent and patient just like an English motto goes;“No pains ,nogains.”

The third meaning of life is happiness. Not only shouldwe keep happy, but also bring enjoyment to others .For example, we can have anoptimistic attitude which can affect the people in our surroundings. Besides, weare supposed to be ready to help others, because in this way we can make both usand them happy .I consider it an unchangeable truth that ‘Helping others createshappiness.’

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文生命的重要性英语作文,生命的重要性英语作文100字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文生命的重要性英语作文,生命的重要性英语作文100字和英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/104280.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语热门资讯推荐

• 英语生命的重要性英语作文,生命的重要性英语作文100字

生命的重要性英语作文? Compared to the universe, our lives are really short,just like a meter. But the meaning of life doesn’t depend on its length butcontributions. For example, Marie Curie, in order to find the radium, shedevoted her w...

• 英语theyaremyfamily幼儿英语教

they are my family幼儿英语教案? Look at that man.He Is my father,He is a teacher.He Is very long.Look at that woman.She is my mother. She Is a doctor.She is very short ang fat .that old woman overthere is my grandmother.She is very funny.This...

• 英语有关security的英语ppt,有关security的英语作文

相关security的英语ppt? security是安全开始,安全开始仅适用于使用UEFI开始的操作系统。在笔记本的BIOS里,这里更多的是为了让用Enabled(打开)和Disabled(关闭)两个选项。 在电脑自带Windows 8的...