theyaremyfamily幼儿英语教

theyaremyfamily幼儿英语教

they are my family幼儿英语教案?

Look at that man.He Is my father,He is a teacher.He Is very long.Look at that woman.She is my mother. She Is a doctor.She is very short ang fat .that old woman overthere is my grandmother.She is very funny.This is my Little brother,He is very beautiful. that old man on that chair is my grandpa!This boy in the picture is Me!

一年级英语讲解爸爸妈妈?

my father is a teacher, he is forty years old ,he is kind to his students ,he is popular with his students,his students like him very much. my mum is a doctor,she works in a big hospital,my mum is a children doctor,she likes children very much,everyone likes her.

英语编话讲解家庭成员:我爸爸妈妈姐姐爷爷奶奶?

I have a big family . There are five people in my

family.They

are my father my mother my grandparents and I. My father is very strict with me and my mother is very kind . I love them and they love me too. If I make progress, my father will say to me:"that's good! you are very well!" if I make no progress , my father will say to me:"Don't give up! ,we believe you!” and my father is a headmaster and my mother is a manager.

My grandparents were all teachers many years ago. I love them very much .

I am a student , I’m studying in Wuxi Chiway International school. I’m eleven years old now. I like playing computer games、reading English and watching TV .

Do you like my family?

英语备考资料及辅导课程

英语免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文theyaremyfamily幼儿英语教的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文theyaremyfamily幼儿英语教和英语的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/103838.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

一年级英语介绍爸爸妈妈       爸爸妈妈英语教案       theyaremyfamily幼儿英语教   

英语热门资讯推荐

• 英语theyaremyfamily幼儿英语教

they are my family幼儿英语教案? Look at that man.He Is my father,He is a teacher.He Is very long.Look at that woman.She is my mother. She Is a doctor.She is very short ang fat .that old woman overthere is my grandmother.She is very funny.This...

• 英语有关security的英语ppt,有关security的英语作文

相关security的英语ppt? security是安全开始,安全开始仅适用于使用UEFI开始的操作系统。在笔记本的BIOS里,这里更多的是为了让用Enabled(打开)和Disabled(关闭)两个选项。 在电脑自带Windows 8的...

• 英语英语语序是什么意思

英语语序是什么意思? 英语语序是:主语+谓语+宾语+方法状语+地址位置状语+时间状语。 英语的语序顺序? 1 ,主语(名词或代词)+ 谓语(动词) The (black) dog is running (fast). 2 ,主语 + 谓语...

• 英语初中英语综合填空知识框架

初中英语综合填空知识点框架体系? 1介词2动词时态34567动词语态8名词9形容词比较等级10宾语从句 写英雄的英语作文框架初中? Heroes share one thing in common and that is their shared merit to instruct peop...