八年级上册英语第一单元作文我的朋友

八年级上册英语第一单元作文我的朋友

八年级上册英语第一单元作文我的朋友?

Zhang Ying is my good friend.She’s in Class1,Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School.

She’s a model student.She’s clever and she’s helpful,too.She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese,maths,English,arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. she likes fishing,too. We always work together and help each other.

英语作文我的朋友过去式?

My friend. He was born in 1999. He can be garden school. His family, have his mom and dad grandpa's grandmother, they live a happy life.

英语讲解自己和朋友的作文,很多于5句话?

My name is xxx,I'm xx years old.I study in xx school,and I like playing football.

I have a friend,and his name is xxx. He is also a student of xx school,and he likes football,too.

From Monday to Friday,we go to school on foot every day.After school,we often play together.

有关学校和朋友的英语作文?

I'm studying at number 2 Middle school it is a very good school . There are many beautiful and lovely teachers in the school.哎,play game with my friends everyday at the school。

高中英语作文以给朋友提建议他在高中怎样交朋友?

First,tomakefriends,youmustbefriendlytoothers.Smileatothersandyouaresuretogetasmileinreturn.Youshouldtrytomakeastrangerfeelathomewhereverhehappenstobe.Thinkmoreofothersthanofyourselfandneverjudgeapersonbyhisappearanceandclothes. Second,friendsshouldnegotiateinsteadofquarrel. Whenyoudon’tagreesomeone,pleasediscusswithhim.

以my animal friend为题用英文讲解一下你的动物.朋友很多于五句话?

I have an animal friend.It's a dog.He has white hair,black eyes and four short legs.My friends all think him very clever and beautiful.I love him very much.I often take it out to play.I want to make friends with him all the time.I will love him forever.

Ihaveananimalfriend.It'sadog.Hehaswhitehair,blackeyesandfourshortlegs.Myfriendsallthinkhimverycleverandbeautiful.Ilovehimverymuch.Ioftentakeitouttoplay.Iwanttomakefriendswithhimallthetime.Iwilllovehimforever.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文八年级上册英语第一单元作文我的朋友的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文八年级上册英语第一单元作文我的朋友和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/104184.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文八年级上册英语第一单元作文我的朋友

八年级上册英语第一单元作文我的朋友? Zhang Ying is my good friend.She’s in Class1,Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. She’s a model student.She’s clever and she’s helpful,too.She often helps teachers and young students at sch...

• 英语作文往年4月英语六级作文,往年陕西中考满分多少

往年4月英语六级作文? Attitude Is Everything (态度决定一切) There is a well-known proverb,Every horse thinks its own pack heaviest, which means whether people feel optimistic or not lies in what attitudes they adopt. It is univer...

• 英语作文以anunforgettablethin

以an unforgettable thing为题写一篇英语作文? 今年国科大研究生英语 A 考试作文题是"An Unforgettable Experience in My Life",生生把我们的智商拉到了小学水平。我作文最后一句的意思是"看着干净整洁的...