写苏炳添的英语作文,张怡宁英语作文80词被动语态

写苏炳添的英语作文,张怡宁英语作文80词被动语态

写苏炳添的英语作文?

Chinese sprinter Su Bingtian made history on Sunday by becoming the first Asian athlete to appear in the mens 100m final at the world athletics championships

With the huge crowd at the Birds Nest keeping their fingers crossed and hoping for a miracle, Su delivered a national record-tying result of 9.99 seconds in the semifinals to qualify as one of the nine fastest men in the world.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine reaching the final of the world championships, and now that Ive done it I still cant believe it happened, Su said after the semis.

张怡宁英语作文80词?

Known to the whole world, table-tennis is the ball of China, so there is no doubt that as the collar of Chinese woman’s table-tennis serviceman’s thing instead of Wang Nan, Zhang Yining is facing quantities of challenges.

Zhang Yining is a table-tennis player with great strength who started playing table-tennis at an age of as low as 6. It was her consummate skills and persistence that resulted in her being admitted to the provincial team and then the national team.

In the 往年 Olympic Games in Athens, she continues to win the women-doubles champion and won the women-singles champion as well. In 往年, she realized the slam of the world championship, the Olympic Games and the world cup ,winning the 48th world women-singles of table-tennis game champion.

She is a modest girl who thinks that she is not perfect while compared with other players and that there are still many things she has to learn.

She didn’t perform very well last year. But she said she will never give up. To perform better in the Olympic Games this year, she is still win the gold medal in this year’s Olympic Games and I’m sure she will be the best!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文写苏炳添的英语作文,张怡宁英语作文80词被动语态的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写苏炳添的英语作文,张怡宁英语作文80词被动语态和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/95259.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写苏炳添的英语作文,张怡宁英语作文80词被动语态

写苏炳添的英语作文? Chinese sprinter Su Bingtian made history on Sunday by becoming the first Asian athlete to appear in the mens 100m final at the world athletics championships With the huge crowd at the Birds Nest keeping their fingers c...

• 英语作文英语写节日的作文,关于春秋节的英语作文80词

英语写节日的作文? Today, Im going to see my grandparents and those lovely little animals. Its nice! Although there were a lot of people on national day, I was excited at the thought of returning to my long-awaited hometown. 国庆节 有关春...

• 英语作文美国人与动物发生的感人故事欧美

美国人与动物出现的感人故事欧美? 美国人怀特5年前,在一个大雪纷飞的早晨,在去上班路上看到快要冻死的流浪犬“辛巴”,他动了恻隐之心,收养了辛巴,经过精心调养护理,辛巴恢复了...

• 英语作文拔河比赛英语作文男生输女生赢,拔河比赛英文报道

拔河比赛英语作文男生输女生赢? 男生输女生赢。因为拔河比赛需非常多的力量和耐力,一般男生在这方面有天生的优势。但是英语作文更加重视语法和语言表达的准确性,这是女生在学习上...