1972年尼克松访华英语欢迎词,尼克松访华致辞英文

1972年尼克松访华英语欢迎词,尼克松访华致辞英文

1972年尼克松访华英语欢迎词?

Speech ata Welcoming Banquet

Mr. Prime Minister, I wish to thank you for your very graciousand eloquent remarks. At this very moment through the wonder oftelecommunications, more people are seeing and hearing what we sayto them than on any other such occasion in the whole history ofthe world. Yet, what we say here will not be long remembered.Whatwe do here can change the world.

As you said in your toast, the Chinese people are a greatpeople, and the American people are a great people. If our towpeoples enemies, the future of this world we share together isdark indeed. But if we can find common ground to work together,the chance for world peace is immeasurably increased.

What legacy shall we leave our children?Are they destined todie for the hatreds which have plagued the old world, or are theydestined to l ive because we had the vision to build a new world?

There is no reason for us to be enemies. Neither of us seeksthe territory of the other, neither of us seeks domination overthe other, and neither of us seeks to stretch out our hands andrule the world.

Chairman Mao has written, “ So many deeds cry out to be done,and always urgently; the world rolls on, time presses. ”Tenthousand years are too long, seize the day, and seize the hour!

This is the hour. This is the day for our two peoples to riseto the heights of greatness which can build a new and a betterworld.

In that spirit , I ask all of you present to join me in raisingyour glasses to Chairman Mao, to Prime Minister Zhou, and to thefriendship of the Chinese and American people that can lead tofriendship and peace for all people in the world.

Richard M.Nixon

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文1972年尼克松访华英语欢迎词,尼克松访华致辞英文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文1972年尼克松访华英语欢迎词,尼克松访华致辞英文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/103389.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文1972年尼克松访华英语欢迎词,尼克松访华致辞英文

1972年尼克松访华英语欢迎词? Speech ata Welcoming Banquet Mr. Prime Minister, I wish to thank you for your very graciousand eloquent remarks. At this very moment through the wonder oftelecommunications, more people are seeing and hearing...

• 英语作文edge尊重你的隐私怎么关掉,edge隐私设置

edge尊重你的隐私怎么关掉? edge尊重你的隐私关掉方式请看下方具体内容 1、点击菜单栏中的“工具”-“选项”; 2、切换到“安全性”选项卡,取消“保存时从文件属性中删除个人信息”前的...

• 英语作文有那些著名的湖南花鼓戏,湖南最出名的花鼓戏

有那些著名的湖南花鼓戏? 花鼓戏是湖南最著名的戏种,源出于民歌,渐渐发展成为但凡是一丑演唱的花鼓戏初级形式。清嘉庆年间刊行的《浏阳县志》谈及当地元宵节玩龙灯情况时说: 又以...