自我介绍用英语表达

自我介绍用英语表达

自我讲解用英语表达?

I am a person who has a persistent pursuit of ideals. I firmly believe that gold will always shine. After graduating from University, I have greatly improved my copywriting planning, fluent writing, and familiar with media work, advertising production and design. He is warm, lively and generous. He is eager to learn and make progress, honest, professional, strong sense of responsibility, strong team spirit, serious, positive, rigorous and responsible for his work.

我是一个对理想有着执着追求的人,坚信是金子总会发光。大学毕业后的工作,让我在文案策划方面有了很大的提升,写作上的文章造诣流畅,熟悉传媒工作、广告学制作与设计等工作方面。为人热情,活泼,大方, 自己好学上进,诚信、敬业、责任心强,有强烈的团体精神,对工作仔细积极,严谨负责。

Good morning, everybody! Today, I`m very happy. Let me introduce myself to you.

各位考生早上好!今天,我很开心。让我给你讲解一下我自己。

My name is XXX. My English name is XXX. I`m 8. I study in Class1 Grade 2 in The Shiyan Primary School of Shiqiao.

我叫XXX,我的英文名是XXX。我8岁了,在市桥实验小学2年1班学习。

Im an active girl. I like playing table tennis and badminton,because I think theyre very interesting. And I also skip rope at school everyday.

我是一个一个活跃的女孩。我喜欢打乒乓球和羽毛球,因为我认为它们很有趣。而且我每天都会在学校跳绳。

I`d like eating potatoes. They`re tasty. My favourite colour is pink. And I like chinese best. It`s funny.

我喜欢吃土豆,它们很美味。我最喜欢的颜色是粉红色。我最喜欢的是语文,它很有趣。

On weekends, I like reading in my room and listening to music.

在星期六和星期天,我喜欢在房间看书和听音乐。

I have a happy family. My father, my mother and me. My dream is to be a painter, because I like drawing very much.

我有一个幸福的家庭,我的爸爸、妈妈还有我。我的梦想是成为一名画家,因为我很喜欢画画。

I`m a happy girl. Thank you for listening! Please remember me!

我是一个快乐的女生。谢谢你的聆听!请记住我!

英文自我讲解优质短句?

Good morning/afternoon/evening, my name is XXX. Its really a great honor to make this introduction.

I would like to answer whatever you may raise, and I hope I can make a good performance today. Im confident that I can succeed.

英语的自我讲解八句最简单,?

1.My name is… .

我叫……。

2.My English name is….

我的英文名字叫做……。

3.I am… years old..

我几岁了。

4.I am a primary school student.

我是一名小学生。

5.I like doing sth..

我喜欢做什么。

6.I am a (tall short fat thin lovely naughty)boy/girl.

我是一个(高的 矮的 胖的 瘦的 可爱的 调皮的)女孩/男孩。

7.My favourite subject is (maths、Chinese or English…).

我最喜欢的课程是(数学、语文或是英语)。

8.I often help my mother do housework.

我经常帮妈妈做家务。

三句话英文自我讲解?

1. I can adapt to any situation and adjust to the changes in the environment. I thrive in a fluctuating environment.

我可以适应任何环境,并随着环境的改变做出调整,可在变化不定的环境中茁壮成长。

2. I am innovative.I pay attention to detail and find opportunities where other people see none.

我是一个有创新能力的人,特别要注意关注细节,我可在别人不在意的地方发现价值。

3. I leads people. I can unite people around a vision and motivate a team to excellence.

我是有领导能力的人。我可以让大家为了一个共同的目标努力奋斗,还激励一个团队Team获取成功。

hello,everyone!Mynameis~~.I'mfromChina.I'm~~yearsold.

英语翻译备考资料及辅导课程

英语翻译免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语翻译培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文自我介绍用英语表达的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文自我介绍用英语表达和英语翻译的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/102746.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语翻译栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

英文自我介绍高质量短句       自我介绍用英语表达       自我介绍英语带翻译   

英语翻译热门资讯推荐

• 英语翻译自我介绍用英语表达

自我讲解用英语表达? I am a person who has a persistent pursuit of ideals. I firmly believe that gold will always shine. After graduating from University, I have greatly improved my copywriting planning, fluent writing, and familiar with me...

• 英语翻译小学英语教学能手比赛讲课技巧

小学英语教学能手比赛讲课技巧? 运用多媒体创设情境,激发学生兴趣 当学生对学习出现兴趣和渴望,他才愿意学。Warm-up是英语课堂经常会用到的环节,在英语教学前针对故事中的重点和难...

• 英语翻译什么是公共电视

什么是公共电视? 公共电视网(英语:Public Broadcasting Service,缩写为PBS),也称公共广播协会或美国公共电视台是美国的一个公共电视机构,由354个加盟电视台组成,成立于1969年,总部设立在...

• 英语翻译爱笑男孩英文简写,我喜欢爱笑的你英文翻译

爱笑男孩英文简写? 爱笑男孩的英文简写是Joy Boy。 例句:He is a cheerful personality,love to laugh the sunlight boy. 他是一个性格开朗,特别爱笑的阳光型男孩。 我喜欢爱笑的你英文? 你好!我认为这...