以学生该不该带手机为题写一篇英语作文,我能用手机做什么英语作文带翻译

以学生该不该带手机为题写一篇英语作文,我能用手机做什么英语作文带翻译

以学生该不该带手机为题写一篇英语作文?

Today, more and more middle school students have their own mobile phones. As a student, I think it’s good to have a mobile phone, because mobile phones can offer a lot of convenience. And students can send short messages to their parents when they are in trouble or not at home.

In fact, if students use mobile phones in right ways, mobile phones will help us, such as we can use mobile phones to look up new words. But it can also bring some trouble. For example, many students use their mobiles to listen to music in class. They don’t listen to the teachers carefully. And many students send messages in class.

In my opinion, it’s not right to use mobile phones in school. We should try our best to use mobile phones in right ways.

现目前,更多的中学生拥有自己的手机。作为一名学生,我觉得有一个手机是好的,因为手机可以提供不少方便。当学生在家里碰见麻烦或不在家时,他们可以给他们的父母发短信。其实,假设学生用正确的方法使用手机,手机会帮我们,例如我们可以用手机来查找新的单词。但它也可带来一部分麻烦。比如,不少学生在课堂上用手机收听音乐。他们不仔细听老师讲课。和不少学生在课堂上发送消息。在我看来,在学校里使用手机是错误的。我们应该尽力用正确的方法使用手机。

我能用手机做什么英语作文?

我想有一个手机。

I want to have a mobile phone.

假设我可以拥有一个手机,那生活就太美好了。

If I could have a cell phone, life would be wonderful.

在手机帮的情况下,我可以查阅书本上不会的习题。

With the help of my cell phone, I can look up exercises that I cant do in books.

也可学习一部分兴趣爱好的技巧。

You can also learn some hobby tips.

还可以看新闻了解一部分全球出现的事情。

You can also watch the news to know something about the world.

还可以听听音乐,玩一会儿小游戏来让我放松。

I can also listen to music and play small games to relax me.

If I have a mobile phone, I can use it to browse the news. Learn about international buses. You can also use your mobile phone to find problems you dont know.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文以学生该不该带手机为题写一篇英语作文,我能用手机做什么英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文以学生该不该带手机为题写一篇英语作文,我能用手机做什么英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/102152.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐