mylifeintenyears英语作文,22世纪的生活英语作文80词带翻译

mylifeintenyears英语作文,22世纪的生活英语作文80词带翻译

mylifeintenyears英语作文?

in 10 years, i think i'll be a scientist. i'll live in beijing, because i think beijing is a beautiful and very big city. i think i'll live in an apartment with my best friends, because i don't like living alone. i will play basketball every day. because i will be a basketball player. i love playing basketball. i'll probably play the piano in my free time. i think i'll go to shanghai on vacation, and i also want to visit american.

in ten years, i will be an artist. because i love art very much. i will live in hong kong. i think it is really a beautiful city. and i think i'll have a red car. it will be very cool. i will drive it every day. as an artist, i will meet lots of interesting people. i will have many good friends. i'll play tennis every week with my good friends. i'll eat healthy food every day! during the week i will look smart, and probably will wear a suit. on the weekend, i'll have fun!

22世纪的生活英语作文80词?

没有22世纪的生活英语作文80词,唯有After the 22nd century, robots are indispensable in our homes. We can do housework, make up lessons as teachers, and do shopping. We can only know the worlds affairs at home

Life in the 22st century will be different from life in the 22thcentury, because changes will take place in the new century, but what will the changes be?

People will work fewer hours than they did in the 22th century, and they will have more free time for sports, watching TV and traveling. Many more people will go to other countries for holidays.

Work in the future will be different, too. Dangerous and hard work will be done by robots. Because of this, many people will not have enough work to do. This will be a problem.

生活日记用英文怎么说?

日记的英语:diary ['daɪərɪ]

扩展资料

词性:

n. 日志,日记;日记簿。

短语:

Exchange diary 交换日记

Future Diary 未来日记

Dear Diary 亲爱的日记

My Diary 我的日记

site diary 地盘工程日志

diary microbiology 乳品微生物学

有关我以后的生活英语作文120词?

I imagine a lot about lives in the future. I think two words can summarize my imagination. The first word is fast. In the future, we will have more quickly transportation means. Now matter how far we go, it takes only a short time. With the development of science and technology, we can travel to the moon, Mars or somewhere outer space. People may can live in other planets. The second word is convenient. Because of the fast development of our society, many work can be done by computers or even robots. Lots of things are fully automated. Humans just need to give some simple instructions to complete complecated tasks.

the best thing in my life作文?

The best thing in my life is have good family, we have 2 children, a girl and a boy, that form a good character in Chinese. Both of them are good in their field.

讲解我朋友一天的生活为题得英语作文?

My friend Lily had a busy day yesterday. She got up at 6:00 in the morning, then she did some cleaning, at 7:00, she had some milk and bread for her breadfast. Then she went shopping for her mother, she bought some meat , fruit, vegetables in the market, she went home and helped her mother do the cooking because some friends of her mother would come for dinner, she made some nice food for them, she washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen after dinner, she was very tired but she was very happy.

我的未来生活英语作文80词左右?

Many years later, I would be a big girl. Tall and thin. Long hair draped over the shoulder, white face, like eggs white. A pair of round eyes are black and bright.

In the future, I may be a teacher. Like Mr. Wang, I will teach students to learn knowledge, play computer, write, read, keep a diary and write a composition, so as to teach every student well.

I may also be an astronaut. I will take a rocket, fly into space and roam in the blue sky. I will challenge the blue sky like Uncle Yang Liwei and be a great person. If only the dream came true!

我的大学生活英语作文结尾?

In short, I cherish my life in college campus and I will try hard to make it colorful as well as meaningful.college is great stage to improve a student and show ones abilities.

In college, I know more about our society and get more channels to explore the outside world. I realize that I am not only a student but also an adult who is preparing to step into the society.

总而言之,我珍惜我的大学校园生活,而且,我会努力促使其丰富且大学是提升学生和展现一个人能力的大舞台。

在大学里,我对社会有了更多的认识,同时取得了更多探索外面世界的渠道。感觉我不单单是一个学生也是一个马上就要踏入社会的成年人。

我的大学生活英语作文1

Since I was at school, I have heard a lot about college. A boy near my house is in college now, every time I meet him, I will ask him how he feels about campus life, he smiles and tells me many funny things.The ideal college has been built in my mind. There is beautiful trees and flours, boys and girls talk and walk happily, they share things together, students and teachers discuss course. In the lake, some students talk to foreigners, what an enjoyable situation. In order to go to my ideal college, I must work hard.

I enjoy my college life very much.And I will study hard and learn something new during this period.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文mylifeintenyears英语作文,22世纪的生活英语作文80词带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文mylifeintenyears英语作文,22世纪的生活英语作文80词带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/99953.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文用英语电灯造句

用英语电灯造句? 电灯的英文为light 使用电灯(light)造句: 1.我们把电灯的发明归功于爱迪生。 We accredit the invention of the electric light bulb to edison. 2.我最喜欢录音和电灯。 I like the recorded sound a...

• 英语作文如何开导学生对手机的沉迷,如何应对学生沉迷手机

如何开导学生对手机的沉迷? 目前手机人手一个,有部分人手机甚至两个三个。家里有小孩的,不玩手机肯定是少一些小朋友可以做到的,那喜欢玩手机的小孩子该怎么正确去引导呢?我们在...

• 英语作文关于时差的英语作文

有关时差的英语作文? There is a time difference between cities from different regions. For example,the time in Beijing is ahead of the time in Germany. 一篇英语作文有关一天的作息? My Day was pretty normal. Now I will tell y...

• 英语作文myschoolday作文80词

my school day作文80词? 描写一下,在学校里碰见的人、出现的事完全就能够。 英语作文myschoolday(50个单词左右)? My school day I’m twelve years old now ,I study in class 1,grade 6 in our primary school。We...