写一篇你最喜欢的名人写英语小短文60字

写一篇你最喜欢的名人写英语小短文60字

写一篇你最喜欢的名人写英语小短文,60字

Lu Xun is my favourite writer. He is one of the most famous writers in China. He wrote a lot of literary works.

He was thin and not tall. He always wore a long old coat in that time. At first, he wanted to be a doctor and save people’s lives. So he learned medicine, but later he found the Chinese were in sensitive when they faced the oppression of their enemies. So he began to write articles to wake the people up.

Lu Xun wrote some famous novels, he attacked the social mores in that time, and in his works, many persons were known very well, such as “Ah Q”“Kong Yi ji”.

I like Lu Xun because I also want to be a great writer like him. I like reading and writing, and I often write some articles in my free time. Though I don’t have good literary talent or a large vocabulary, I spend lots of time reading and writing to improve my writing skills.

Lu Xun is my hero, I will learn more from him. I believe I can be a great writer like him in the future.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文写一篇你最喜欢的名人写英语小短文60字的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写一篇你最喜欢的名人写英语小短文60字和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/96278.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文写一篇你最喜欢的名人写英语小短文60字

写一篇你最喜欢的名人写英语小短文,60字 Lu Xun is my favourite writer. He is one of the most famous writers in China. He wrote a lot of literary works. He was thin and not tall. He always wore a long old coat in that time. At first,...

• 英语作文英语作文myfavouritefruit,介绍家乡苹果的英语作文

英语作文my favourite fruit 5句(我最喜欢苹果) 小学程度,不要网络在线抄? My Favourite FruitThere are all kinds of fruit in the world. But i like apple best.And there are many diffirent types of apple, such as Shangdong appl...

• 英语作文关于winter的英语作文,关于winter的英语作文简单

有关winter的英语作文? Winter is a beautiful and cold season. Heavy snow in winter,so I like go out with my friends to play snow Winter, although very cold, but it has incomparable warmth and hope. I like white, I love white snow,so I like wi...

• 英语作文英语作文:我是一名社区志愿者

英语作文:我是一名社区志愿者? I'm a community volunteer I have a lot of friendly neighbor, they are all very friendly and we got along very well, we used to have a very around the small garden, and now developed into a dump, environme...