参观野生动物园英文征文,长隆野生动物园英语介绍作文

参观野生动物园英文征文,长隆野生动物园英语介绍作文

参观野生动物园英文征文?

Then you can say when you went to the zoo, and then what animals you saw, and animals have their own characteristics.

长隆野生动物园英语讲解?

Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Chime-Long Xiangjiang Safari Park. I am Li Hua. And it’s a great honour to be your guide today. Now allow me to give you a brief introduction of the park.Opened ...

去野生动物园英语作文?

Pandas are rare animals in the world. They are national treasures of China. I like them very much.

Pandas have black and white fur. They have dark eye circles around their eyes. Pandas like eating bamboo. And their bodies are fat.

I often go to the zoo nearby to see pandas. I really enjoy watching cute pandas.

汉语意思:

熊猫

熊猫是世界上稀有的动物。它们是中国的国宝。我很喜欢它们。

熊猫的毛事黑白相间的。它们眼睛周围有黑黑的黑眼圈。熊猫喜欢吃竹子。而且,它们很胖。

我常常去动物园看熊猫。我真的很喜欢看可爱的熊猫。

以星期六和星期天去动物园的英语作文?

Happy weekend is coming, we go to the zoo to play. In the zoo we saw lions, tigers, elephants and many small animals. It was a nice day. I like animals.

动物园经历英语作文60词?

英语作文:

My friends Flora, Lisa and I visited the provincial Zoo yesterday. We took metro at 9:30am and arrived the zoo at 10:20am.

The zoo was quite big. The weather was fine, but most animals stayed in their cages because it was cold. We only saw a few animals in the zoo.

So I suggest our teacher should give us a title of “visiting a museum” rather than “visiting a zoo” in this season.

假设你家附近有一个动物园英语作文?

If there were a zoo near my home.If there were a zoo near my home. Then I can go to the zoo every week to watch the animals. This is a really great thing.

讲解自己游览动物园的计划及动物的情况英语作文?

1The zoo is very big, there are a variety of animal, there is a big lake park, many children like to play

2The twe friends went to eight a.m., starting with hamburgers, fruits, milk

3 walks to watch animal (panda like tigers) and fishing

4 five p.m. to return

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文参观野生动物园英文征文,长隆野生动物园英语介绍作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文参观野生动物园英文征文,长隆野生动物园英语介绍作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/95017.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐