英语作文我未来的职业规划怎么写,律师职业规划英语范文简短

英语作文我未来的职业规划怎么写,律师职业规划英语范文简短

英语作文我未来的职业规划怎么写?

优秀例文:

After graduating from college, I decided to become a middle school teacher. There are many reasons for this decision.

First of all, when I was a little boy, I always dreamed of becoming a teacher. It fascinates me. I hope I can realize my dream.

I really like being with middle school students. Most of the students in this age group are full of youthful vitality, and I believe their enthusiasm will be passed on to me. I will keep all the passion of youth.

翻译:

大学毕业后,我决定成为一名中学老师,做出此决定的因素不少。

第一,当我还是一个小男孩时,我一直梦想着成为一名老师,它让我着迷,期望我能达到我的梦想。

我真的很喜欢和中学生在一起,这个年龄段的相当大一部分学生都充满青春活力,我相信他们的热情会传递给我,我将保留青春的全部激情。

律师职业规划英语范文?

高分英语作文1:Legal career planning

Every year, millions of candidates take the national civil examination. Some of them n take it as their lifelong career. They hope to pass the examination and become a civil servant.

This most popular position may attract sral candidates. In recent years, there has been a heated discussion on the examination of civil servants. College graduates should actively work in the government for many years.

They should carefully read the opinions of both sides and wte down their own answers. First, they will befly summaze the opinions of both sides and express their opinions on the issues. The relevance, sufficiency, orization and language of the contents will be scored.

If they do not act according to the above requirements, they may lose their marks and restrain their official business Its hot. In recent years, there has been an upsge of examination for civil servants in o society, which makes civil servants become a popular mentality in the society. There are o opposite voices.

They have different views on career planning. Some people think that government position should be psued becse it pvides an attractive job, stable income and guaranteed welfare, but the workload is relatively moderate. Others object to the enthusiastic psuit of government positions, becse, as far as I am concerned, government posts are not as good as before.

First of all, college graduates should not be keen on government work. Career planning should be based on personal aspirations and majors, rather than on short-sighted interests, such as job stability. Graduates are still young, and they are in the ctical peod of stving for a better fute.

The government also needs loyal and responsible employees, rather than psuing pvate interests. Although stable, government posts lack creativity and freshness. Some positions have poor mobility and pmotion pspects, and their wages are average.

Compared with the third type of jobs in the pvate sector, they are not optimistic. They regard government posts as government posts With the concept of success, it is easy to mislead graduates to choose government positions that have nothing to do with their major, resulting in a waste of human resoces. In short, it is important for university graduates to psue the stability and welfare of government positions in an apppate way, but it should not be the only factor we should consider.

写一篇你以后想从事的职业(英语作文)80词以上?

I have a wonderful dream that I'll be a good doctor when I grew up !

Why I choose this job

Firstly,there are many patients for some reasens,if I'm a good doctor,I can drive away the illness from the patients and bring happiness to them with my skills and knowledge !

Secondly,I think this job is very practical !it can be a stable job with good reputation from people.

So in order to let my dream come true,I must try my best to study now !

期望我的回答对你有很大帮助哦

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文英语作文我未来的职业规划怎么写,律师职业规划英语范文简短的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文我未来的职业规划怎么写,律师职业规划英语范文简短和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/91047.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐