关于假期的英语作文,假期中最有意义的一天英语作文80词左右

关于假期的英语作文,假期中最有意义的一天英语作文80词左右

有关假期的英语作文?

Last summer vacation,my family and I went to Qingdao by train.There was always sunshine and fresh air,which made us so comfortable.We went to the seaside,the sea was as blue as the sky,and bathing in the sunshine on the beach, was really an enjoyable thing.I also picked up a lot of colorful shells with my little sister.There we bought many interesting souvenirs,I was planing to send them to my friends.We ate many tings there,such as fish,prawn,and so on.They are very delicious.Then we lived in a clean and tidy hotel,and the price was not so expensive.I like Qingdao very much,and if I got a chance,I hope to come here again,it is such a beautiful and interesting place.

这个假期我过得很愉快!

假期中最有意义的一天英语作文80词?

My Winter Holiday

We are going to have the winter holiday.During the holiday we will have the Spring Festival.So all of the families in China are having a busy time.All of the children in China like Spring Festival very much,because they can eat many delicious food and get many money.But children in China have to do the homework for Winter Holiday.So that the could remember what they have learn the year before.Each of the children likes Winter Holiday.

I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter Holiday. But I didn’t. Let you to listen to my story of Winter Holiday.

I spend a lot of time on the homework.. Every day in my Winter Holiday, I always got up late. Then I listened to the tape, it was nine o’clock. Then I ate breakfast and then I did my homework during the daytime! I’m not very slow but the homework was too heavy!

有关一篇我的完美假期的英语作文?

An Unforgettable Holiday I am ’always busy with my lessons. What I have to do everyday is nothing but study. Luckily, last summer my family went to my uncle’s farm.We enjoyed a really interesting holiday. During the holiday, I didn’t have to get up early, nor did I need to finish many exercises. I rode the horse in the fields. I milked the cows on the farm. To my GREat joy, my uncle invited me to go fishing. Life on the farm is quite different from that at school. I want to go back to spend my summer holiday again.

英语作文我的假期,带翻译?

My holiday

In my holiday, I did a lot of things, this holiday, I am very busy, very happy, this is a fun, busy weekend.

On Saturday morning, I got up early, I do my homework. In the afternoon, I went to the library, in the reading of a book. In the evening I with my parents watch TV. In the afternoon of Sunday, I with mother go to Jiushan Park, I am very happy to play. In the evening, I play computer games at home.This is a happy holiday, this is my holiday.

我的假期

在我的假期,我做了不少的东西,这个假期,我目前很忙,很高兴,这是一个有趣的,忙碌的星期六和星期天。

在星期六的早上,我起得很早,我做我的家庭作业。在下午,我去了图书馆,在阅读一本书。晚上我和父母一起看电视。在星期日的下午,我和妈妈去金山公园,我玩的很开心。在晚上,我在家玩电脑游戏。这是一个快乐的假期,那就是我的假期。

扩展知识:

第一,审题,条理了解

写主题句

问题阐述一定程度上用被动替换主动,这样能更客观地反映事实。

一句话用不一样的句式来表达

尽可能复杂作文中的句式

保证作文满足字数要求的十二句作文法

My holiday is colorful and interesting. First, I will use my vacation time to help my parents with the housework, such as sweeping the floor, cleaning the table and so on; Secondly, I will actively finish my homework according to the teacher's requirements, and do more extracurricular exercises when I have spare time to improve my level. Finally, I will arrange my time properly and do something I like, such as making Lego and doing jigsaw puzzles. Traveling is also a good choice. This is my vacation. What about yours?

翻译:

我的假期生活丰富多彩,富有趣味。第一,我会运用假期时间帮父母做家务,例如扫地,擦桌子等等;其次,我会根据老师的要求,积极完成课后作业,还在学有余力之时多做一部分课外题来提升我的水平。最后,我会合理的根据目前实际情况安排好时间,做一部分自己喜欢的事情,例如拼乐高,玩拼图,出门旅游也是一个不错的选择。那就是我的假期,你的呢?

一个特别的假期英语作文?

第一用英语对为什么会有一个特别的假期进行解读,其次用英语对特别的假期为什么很特别进行具体的描述,并对整个假期的过程进行描述,最后用英语对一个特别的假期的主要内容进行综合评价

难忘的假期英语作文80词?

I am 'always busy with my lessons.What I have to do everyday is nothing but study.

Luckily, last summer my family went to my uncle's farm.We enjoyed a really interesting holiday. During the holiday, I didn't have to get up early, nor did I need to finish many exercises. I rode the horse in the fields. I milked the cows on the farm. To my GREat joy, my uncle invited me to go fishing. Life on the farm is quite different from that at school. I want to go back to spend my summer holiday again.

难忘的假期英语作文

我的假期英语作文十句话?

Today, the weather does not alternate very much. I and the schoolmate go out to picnic together!

We have been arriving at Shan Shang , the gentle breeze has been boasting lightly , have been feeling comfortable extremely!

We have brought a good deal food and drink along!

We eat as well as chatting , have good good time.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文关于假期的英语作文,假期中最有意义的一天英语作文80词左右的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于假期的英语作文,假期中最有意义的一天英语作文80词左右和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/86059.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文英语作文《家规》及翻译

英语作文《家规》及翻译? My family rules There are many rules in my house. I have to get up at six o'clock and be home at 6:30pm.I have to finish my homework after school.I can't watch TV and play computer games on school nights. I have t...

• 英语作文人生为什么活着80字作文,人生为什么活着?

人生为什么活着80字作文? 要说人生为什么活着,可能是因为我没有勇气死吧。世上有哪些人会无缘无故想不开想死的? 死的样子不会太难看吗? 自杀,没死前过程不是很痛苦吗? 死了后面...