我的学校英语作文80词左右,我的学校用英文介绍

我的学校英语作文80词左右,我的学校用英文介绍

我的学校英语作文80词左右?

My School

I study in the No. I middle school, where there are three grades and thirty-two classes. It is not big but very beautiful.

In the center of the school there is a new teaching building, which is very clean and beautiful. The lab building and the library are to the east of the new building. There all kinds of book in the library. You can enioy them as many as you like.

South of the new building lies a playground and it's very big. On the playground, you can have sports such as football. basketball. You'd better play basketball as there are four basketball grounds in our school, You can enjoy yourself very much.

There are many trees in our school.Grass is everywhere. In front of the new building there are two gardens in which, there are flowers of all colours.

We are studying hard in our school, Our life is happy and intcrcsting. I love our school very much.

我的学校为题用英语讲解一下你的学校很多于五句话五年级上册水平?

My school is very big,and beautifui,there are many trees and flowers in my school .In my school,you willI see three buildings,The teatchers are very friendly .I like my school very much. 不懂得问我

英语的作文写5句话《我的学校》?

I go to school by bus . Sometimes, I go to school on foot .I must cross three roads . I must pay attention to the traffic tights. If the traffic light is red. I must stop. If the traffic light is yellow. I can wait. If the light is green. I wark a ross the road. Are you?

讲解自己学校的位置英语作文?

Im studying in the (NO.1)school.Its very (big) and (clean)

.There are (42)classrooms ang (12)offices.There are two playgrounds in my school .We can have PEclass in the small playground and play basketball or football in the big playground.There are (4) floors .My classroom is in the (3) floor. Are you smelling something? Ill tell you .Our school has a small garden,there are lots of flowers .This is my school.I like my school very much. 我在第一学校学习,这里很大也很干净。这里有42个教室和12个办公室。

我们学校有两个操场。我们可在小操场上上体育课在大操场上打篮球或者踢足球。

我们学校共有4层,我的教室在第三层。

你闻见一部分东西了吗?

我目前要告诉你,我们学校有一个小的花园,哪里有不少花。那就是我的学校,我爱我的学校。 ()里的可以替换

我的学校英语作文50字?

My school is very big and very beautiful. There are many flowers and bees. We have a big play ground. Look! There are many students are playing on it. Our school also have a big library. I like reading so I can spend whole day in the library for reading.

四年级下册英语小作文8句我的学校?

My school is very beautiful. There are many colorful flowers in the garden and there are many trees on the saids of road.

There are also many teachers and students. The whole of them are very friendly and the students are very hard-working. They all want to get the good grades.

The air in my school is very fresh and the school is very big. So we have enough room to play together.

I love my school, and I will enjoy the time in school until I finish the study!

英语六级备考资料及辅导课程

英语六级免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语六级培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的学校英语作文80词左右,我的学校用英文介绍的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/78020.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语六级栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuliuji/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文我的学校英语作文80词左右,我的学校用英文介绍和英语六级的相关信息。

英语六级热门资讯推荐

• 英语六级我的学校英语作文80词左右,我的学校用英文介绍

我的学校英语作文80词左右? My School I study in the No. I middle school, where there are three grades and thirty-two classes. It is not big but very beautiful. In the center of the school there is a new teaching building, which is very cl...

• 英语六级英语四级成绩单是什么样子的,六级成绩单的尺寸

英语四级成绩单是什么样子的? 就一张纸 上面有你的准考基本信息,还有考试的各项成绩。 右边还有一张你的半身照片。六级也一样! 大学英语六级成绩单长宽? 英语六级考试成绩在220以上...

• 英语六级欣乐糕点营业时间,面包/西点/蛋糕学徒

欣乐糕点营业时间? 欣乐糕点店(食品街店)是一家餐馆,位于天津,人均消费价格为26元,营业时间为9:00-19:00。 请问有人清楚西点或蛋糕面包等学徒的工作时间吗? 面包和西点的上班时间...