我的四个爱好英语作文高中,我的兴趣爱好英文作文100字

我的四个爱好英语作文高中,我的兴趣爱好英文作文100字

我的四个爱好英语作文高中?

I am a 15-year-old student in junior Grade 3. Though I am occupied with my study, I would like to spend time on my hobbies, such as playing the piano, surfing the Internet.

One of my favourite hobby is reading. Reading has been in my life for many years, since I began to learn characters. It can not only kill the time, but also, more important, help improve my comprehension ability. When reading, I can learn a lot. Reading Shakespears works, I know how Hamlet looks like. Reading Socrates, I can see how great ancient Greek philosophers are. Reading Lu Xu, I come back to the old time of China.

我的兴趣爱好英文作文?

Everyone has his or her own hobby.Today I am going to talk about my hobby.My hobby is swimming.I like it very much,although I don't swim very well.And I go to swim with my friends every summer.My swimming coat is blue,because blue is my favourite color.I enjoy swimming in the sun,it's really cool.  I hope I can learn to swim well this summer.  翻译我的爱好每个人都拥有他或她自己的爱好。今天我要讨论一下我的爱好。我的爱好是游泳。我很喜欢它,虽然我游泳不太好。我去游泳与我的朋友每一年夏天游泳。我的大衣是蓝色,因为蓝色是我最喜欢的颜色。我享受游泳在阳光下,它真的很酷。我期望我能学好游泳这个夏天。

我的梦想和兴趣爱好英语作文?

I hope I can become a doctor in the future.I was born in a doctor's family.My parents are both doctors.They are always busy working for patients' health and have no time to look after me.They saved many people's lives during their work.The doctor is called "Angles in White".

Because doctor may let these experience personally the human which the indisposition suffers to get rid of the pain. May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore,i wish to be a doctor like my parents.I hoped future I might be a doctor

I like reading books when I have time. I think it's a good way to relax and spend my free time. When I was a kid, my mother often read books for me before I went to bed. From then on I was interested in reading books. "Books are man's best friends."

Books give us knowledge.Through reading, we can understand more kinds of people, how do they think. When I read, I always lose myself in the book and forget all my worries. I like reading all kinds of books, story-books, novels and so on. My farourite book is "Harry Porter"

有关你的职业和爱好写英语作文?

My hobby

Everyone has his or her own hobby.Today I am going to talk about my hobby.My hobby is swimming.I like it very much,although I dont swim very well.And I go to swim with my friends every summer.My swimming coat is blue,because blue is my favourite color.I enjoy swimming in the sun,its really cool.

I hope I can learn to swim well this summer.

在考英语中,求一篇有关兴趣爱好的作文,80个单词左右?

Everybody has his hobby, such as singing, dancing, photo-taking, drawing, reading or guita playing. My hobby is collecting stamps. Why? Because my favourite hobby gives me a lot of pleasure, and I can learn a lot about geography and history from stamps.

I have already collected about 800 stamps since I was in Grade Two. Yesterday my uncle sent me a beautiful Canadian stamp from Montreal. I was too excited to sleep last night.

我的爱好是追星英语作文?

Nowadays, star-worshiping is popular among teenagers, especially many

university students.

Why? When it comes to the symptoms of worshipping a star ,the main factor I'd like to mention is imitation. With a blind love for their idols,teenagers firmly believe that their choices , hairstyles and hobbies as well as their behaviors in public , are closely observed or followed, though, to some extent , they many be considered improper or even ridiculous.

In my opinion , having idols is not a bad thing . However , we should make it clear who are the real "heroes.". As far as I am concerned , the real heroes are those who are making the most contributions to our society , such as teachers, doctors and scientists. As students , we should learn from them. Only in this way can we become useful persons and be real popular stars in the future.

我的兴趣爱好健身英语作文?

My hobbies are fit, because he not only makes us concentrate on doing something, but also exercise to enhance immunity. I really like fitness because I can have a healthy body.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的四个爱好英语作文高中,我的兴趣爱好英文作文100字的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/75439.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文我的四个爱好英语作文高中,我的兴趣爱好英文作文100字和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文描写家庭身高体重英语作文

描写家庭身高体重,英语作文? my mother is fatter than my father,but she is shorter than him.she's a ()-year-old woman.but in my opinin,she is the most beautiful woman in the world.as for my father,he is () taller than me.and he has a sh...

• 英语作文英语作文:myfavoritefruit

英语作文:myfavoritefruit-apple? Apple is my favourite fruit. As we all know ,apple is healthy food.It is delicious. And if you eat an apple every day, it will be good for your health. When I feel thirsty , eating an apple is a good choice. As...