介绍眉山的英语作文,介绍家乡龙岩的英语短文作文

介绍眉山的英语作文,介绍家乡龙岩的英语短文作文

讲解眉山的英语作文?

Meishan city, my hometown.This is a very beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.

But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life.

In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved.

I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.

讲解家乡龙岩的英语短文?

Longyan is in the west of Fujian. It's very beautiful. It's a city with a long history and has a population of 2.8 million

英语讲解家乡-宁波?

Ningbo, located in the Yangtze River Delta, near Shanghai because, in recent years rapid economic development. Ningbo as a national civilized cities, as well as five national economy one of the listed cities. Town beautiful environment, three Jiang throughout downtown. Ningbo NPC southeastern have all the most ancient books - Tianyi Pavilion, and Qi Jiguang's coastal defenses against Japanese pirate sites. Ningbo cuisine with cookouts, levigation pudding, a rich variety of seafood.

英语作文“讲解家乡产品”?

My hometown is a village ,located in south china.It’s a beautiful place with distinct weather of the four seasons.My town has subtropical climate what I like most is spring of it,having a lot of rain and watering all plants and animal.Neither it’s hot,nor cold.People there are warmth,honest and diligent.There are very many tea firm!those tea are sell to many places.many peple like them,because them tase well and different.I love them and my hometown.

我的家乡英语作文新余?

My hometown is in at the products here are rich, with a beautiful view, listen to me to introduce my hometown!

Spring, my hometown spring flowers, flowers, all things recovery. Bouldering park where trees have begun to sprout, grow pale green leaves, grass also changed into the green clothes. To embrace the mountains of stone garden looks, wow! The mountain all turn green, as if the sea of green.

Summer arrived, all of you have a very hot sun burning sun, people sweat like the river water. At this time, I like the grapes mature, my mother often took me to do, these grapes like strings of pearls, make your mouth water. Bayhood park located in the hometown of the swimming pool was hilarious, we can swim like a fish in the water, and cool and happy, can also play in it.

The harvest in autumn, we at densely orange like YiZhanZhan small lanterns, there are many fruits are ripe. At this moment, mom often took me to face upwards also post up, when we looked down from a peak, is the size of a small ants, even the house also becomes very small. How like gold pieces stamp, red maple leaf on the mountain, it tells us that at the autumn is the harvest.

The cold winter is coming, a lot of little animals hibernate, they wait for the arrival of spring. The trees are bare of our school, students are put on the thick cotton-padded jacket and ran to the class. The class was over, the students went to the playground game, before you know it is not cold, on the way from school, my classmates and I play the snow battle, although face flushed with cold, his hands frozen stiff, but we don't give a damn.

I love my hometown, do you remember my hometown?

熟悉家乡英语作文?

Welcome to my hometown!

My home town is a good place .

It is near a hill. There are many big trees、beautiful flowers and nice food.

There is a shopping mall in the centre of the town.There are many shops in the shopping mall.Such as: clothes shops 、shoe shops、sports shops and KFC.It also has a park.You can go walking there .You can see green trees and lakes ,too.

There is little air pollution,because cars can't go into the centre of the town.

Peple here are very friendly and helpful .

I think my home town is a wonderful place to live.

I love my home town!

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文介绍眉山的英语作文,介绍家乡龙岩的英语短文作文的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/69809.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文介绍眉山的英语作文,介绍家乡龙岩的英语短文作文和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐