我的祖国英语作文60词

我的祖国英语作文60词

我的祖国英语作文,60词?

Our great motherland is one of the largest countries in the world. It has a population of over twelve hundred million. Beijing is its capital.

We Chinese people are brave and hardworking. We have a glorious revolutionary tradition. We drove out all the enemies. In 1949 the People's Republic of China was founded. Since then great changes have taken place in our motherland. Now our country is getting stronger and stronger. We Chinese people are working hard to make our motherland into a powerful country.

往年英语小作文我的祖国?

I love my motherland There is a beatiful country standing in the east of the world .She has red soil , big mountains,long rivers and hardworking people ,she is just like a diamond ,shinning all the time ,and she is my dearest country --China !

五年级用英语讲解一下我的祖国?

I love China. My motherland is China. China has a large population. There are many places of interest in China. There are many colleges and universities in China. The Chinese people are brave. The Chinese people are also industrious. I'm proud of being a Chinese.

祖国我想对你说英语作文?

China is located in the east of Asia. It cover a huge area of 9600.00 square kilomerers.To east of it is the Pacific Ocean .The country is bordered on the north Asia countries. The climete is different from place to place.There are a lot of high mountains and big rivers.The highest mountain is Mount Ecerest .The longest rivers is Yangze River.

. China has a long history.It has 56 nations.It has a large population of 1.3 billion . Its official language is putonghua .

我的祖国英语作文六年级五句话?

Our Great Motherland  Our great motherland is one of the largest countries in the world.It has a population of over twelve hundred million.Beijing is its capital.  We Chinese people are brave and hardworking.We have a glorious revolutionary tradition.We drove out all the enemies.In 1949 the People's Republic of China was founded.Since then great changes have taken place in our motherland.Now our country is getting stronger and stronger.We Chinese people are working hard to make our motherland into a powerful country.

happy national day作文有关祖国的变化英语?

Great changes have taken place in China. Many new buildings have been built in cities, towns and villages.  The more cars we have, the more crowed the roads are. So the roads become wider and wider. Many overpasses (立交桥) have been built in big cities. Chinese people’s life is much better than ever before. We have Tv sets, washing machines, fridges, even computers, cars etc.  We’ll study harder and make our countrry stronger and more beautiful.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文我的祖国英语作文60词的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/65033.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文我的祖国英语作文60词和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐