五年级上册介绍妈妈英语作文超八句话,写一篇短文介绍你的妈妈要求不少于五句话英语

五年级上册介绍妈妈英语作文超八句话,写一篇短文介绍你的妈妈要求不少于五句话英语

五年级上册讲解妈妈英语作文超八句话?

My mother is very kind and beautiful although she is not tall.She is 42 years old this year.She is a nurse,so she is always very busy day and night.But she loves her job,and she often takes care of her patients.

Of course,she also likes singing,dancing,cooking and shopping,but she almost no time to do them.Oh,I love my mother.

用英语写一篇小短文,讲解一下你的妈妈(外貌、年龄、职业、工作地址位置、爱好)很多于5句话(最好5句话!)?

Mymotherisabeattifullady,shehavebigeyes,longhair,longeyelashandsmallface.sheis35yearsoldnow,andsheisadoctor.sheworksinpeoplehospitalofJIanLitown.andherhobbiesareshopping,surfingtheinternetandtalkingwithpeople.

英语作文五年级我的妈妈5句话?

My mother is very beautiful.My mother is very kind.My mother loves to dress up.My mother is very diligent.My mother, um.

五年级用英语讲解妈妈很多于5句话?

英语讲解自己的妈妈作文请看下方具体内容。

可以描写妈妈的外貌,工作,性格等等。

例文请看下方具体内容:My mother is a person who loves me very much. She is a tall and thin woman. Her character is very humorous. What she says every day makes me laugh very happy. Her job is a teacher. She goes to school early every day and comes home at dusk. I love my mother very much, she is very hard, and I will help her do what I can.

译文:妈妈是一个很爱我的人,她是一个瘦高的女性。她的性格十分幽默,每天说,都会让我笑得十分开心。她的工作是教师,每天她都要很早去学校上课,大约黄昏时就回到家。我十分爱我的妈妈,她十分的辛苦,我也会帮她做我力所能及的事情。

我最难忘的是我的母亲英语作文?

My mother is sixty-three years old, and for the last forty year she has been the village doctor. She has a small clinic that she prepares medicine and treats small injuries, and also sells canned powder milk. Our house has people in and out at all hours of the day and night. The villagers always like to come to her clinic to see the doctor and to meet their neighbors, too. Almost all the villagers come to my mother when their baby is due. My mother is very good at predicting the day the baby will come. Sometimes my mother will not get enough sleep if the babies come late at night or early in the morning. There are special rooms for the mother and baby, and usually they stay at the doctor's house about twenty-four hours. We always like to see the new babies get their first bath because they look so red and small. All the village people know and trust my mother because she is such a quiet, kind, and experienced friend of theirs.

我妈妈的生日(英文的作文)?

妈妈的生日(my mother's birthday)my mother’s birthday is in winter. its february 25th.our family was happy. my brother and i went to birthday cake store and bought a big birthday cake for her. my aunt gave flowers to her. she’s very happy. at night we all went to a five stars restaurant. the food was very good. after dinner we gave the cake to mother. she’s very happy. we said “happy birthday” to my mother. i love my mother.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文五年级上册介绍妈妈英语作文超八句话,写一篇短文介绍你的妈妈要求不少于五句话英语的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/57833.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文五年级上册介绍妈妈英语作文超八句话,写一篇短文介绍你的妈妈要求不少于五句话英语和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐