design关于运动的英语作文,体育运动英语作文20词带翻译

design关于运动的英语作文,体育运动英语作文20词带翻译

design有关运动的英语作文?

Of all the sports,I like swimming best.I think swimming is interesting.It can build up my body too.In summer,I usually go to swim with my classmates after school.I can swim so well that I was chosen as a member of our school swimming team.Last week there was a swimming match between Dong Fang Junior School and my school.I took part in the match and won the first prize.I enjoy swimming very much. 在全部的运动中,我最喜欢游泳。我觉得游泳很有趣。它也可以锻炼我的身体。

在夏天,我一般放学后和考生一起去游泳。我游泳游得很好,被选为学校游泳队的一员。

上周东方中学和我的学校举行了一场游泳比赛。我参与了比赛。我得了一等奖。我很喜欢游泳

体育运动英语作文20词?

my fabourite sportsI have a lot of hobbies,such as playing badminton,playing the piano,and swimming.i really like swimming because i enjoy the feeling in the cool water.i love to swim in summer.under the hot sunshine and dive into the cool water.the feeling is really nice.i like freestyle.i swim well.i also win a lot of prizes.i want to be a swimmer and my dream is to win a gold medal in the Olympics.

一篇相关于球类运动的英语作文,很多于8句?

I like many kinds of sports, basketball is one of them. In this sport, every member is an important part . We can enjoy running, jumping,shooting in the basketball game together with other member. No matter we win or not, we are happy, because we are fighting during the game,and our body become healthier. Come on, friend, love this game please, enjoy your health and joy!

讲解运动英语结尾的句子?

1、Sports can help people subjected to physical and mental stress。体育能有效的帮大家经受对体力和脑力的重压。

2、no matter how cold it gets, we must all stick to our exercise routine。 不管天气多么寒冷,我们都要坚持锻炼。

3、A walk after dinner, live to nine; dinner three hundred paces, not into the pharmacy。饭后百步走,活到九十九;饭后三百步,不需要进药铺。

4、I hope badminton can be as popular as the NBA, I hope to be able to help promote the sport。我期望羽毛球能像NBA一样受欢迎,期望自己可以帮推广这项运动。

5、They can be closer to nature。 他们可以更地亲近大自然。

6、Static is death, eternal life is only sport to knock on the door。静止便是死亡,唯有运动才可以敲开永生的大门。

有关运动的英语句子

7、Refuel it, athletes are!加油吧,运动健儿们!

8、Efforts to develop sports, to our national mental health training to become a happy person。努力发展体育事业,把我们的国民锻炼成为身体健康精神愉快的人。

9、Day dance several dance, live to ninety-five。一日舞几舞,活到九十五。

10、Sitting from time to time, no section diet, extravagant in appetite, and stingy sports, this number who pathogenic great source also。起居之不时,饮食之无节,侈于嗜欲,而吝于运动,此数者,致病之大源也。

11、Life is movement, human life is exercise。生命就是运动,人的生命就是运动。

12、Exercise helps to maintain your healthy life style ,and also it keeps your body fit and healthy。锻炼有助于保持你的健康的生活方法,还也让你的身体健康和健康。

13、Earth is in motion, a person will not always be in a bad position。地球是运动的,一个人不会永远处在倒霉的位置。

14、The most wonderful place of sports competitions was due only to do in the hands, not the port said。体育竞赛之最绝妙处乃因为它只在手做,不在口说。

讲解电竞运动项目英文作文?

The World Cyber Games is the worlds first Cyber Game Festival,designed to build a heathy cyber culture.The best gamers around the world gather into different cities to share the excitment and fun of the game tournaments.

The WCG is a rapidly growing international olympics in which nearly one million players complete against one another for the title of world champion in separate events.

WCG is a a worldwide youth festival inaugurated in 往年 and held annually and the 往年~往年 grand final was hold in Korea.The next 5 were hold in San Francisco,Singapore,Italy,Seattle and Germany.And the 往年 grand final will be hold in ChenDu,China.

The Slogan of WCG is Beyond the Game,which means its not only about game,its about something like glory and the spirit of competition.

有氧运动英语作文,For?

有氧运动的好处 The Benefit of Aerobic Exercise 24 Aerobic exercise is a series of activities which can improve our heart-lung function by maintaining longer, including running, bicycling, swimming and so on. It brings a lot of benefits to our body and psychology.

Physically, taking aerobic exercise advances our physical health and reduces our agony. It promotes our heart and lung function by increasing their expansion and contraction, which is beneficial for resisting pressure from longtime labor or extra-strength work. And it improves fat consumption and metabolism, which lay a solid foundation for disease prevention. Meanwhile, it helps keep our body in a good shape by consuming the overfull calories.

讲解冲浪运动的英语小短文?

surfing

Surfing is the term is used for a surface water sport in which the person surfing moves along the face of a breaking ocean wave (the surf). However, surfing is not restricted to saltwater, but can sometimes take place on rivers, using a standing wave.

The main use of the word surfing is for riding waves using a board on which the surfer stands. Other forms include bodyboarding, in which the individual riding the wave only partly raises his upper body from the board surface, and from bodysurfing, where no board at all is used

倡议运动和学习的英语作文?

sport is very important in our life, because it can make us keep healthy, what is more, the reasonable physical exercise can relieve the stress from competition.

in my life, I usually play basketball with my friends after school. In summer, swimming is part of my life.

when you study without exercise, it is easy for you to feel tired. because you are not strong.

however, too much exercise is also bad for your study, because you do not have energy to study.

as a result, you can have regular exercise about three times one week and afer few hours study have a rest.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文design关于运动的英语作文,体育运动英语作文20词带翻译的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/55097.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/zuowenciju/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文design关于运动的英语作文,体育运动英语作文20词带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于衣服广告的英语作文

有关衣服广告的英语作文? 第一用英语对衣服广告的核心卖点进行解读,其次用英语对衣服广告的主要广告内容进行具体描述,最后用英语用煽动性的语言,号召各位考生购买广告的衣服 为新...