怎样在家里保持安全英语作文,在雨季保护自己英语作文怎么写

怎样在家里保持安全英语作文,在雨季保护自己英语作文怎么写

怎样在家里保持安全英语作文?

As is known to all , the education of safe recieve a hot attention from the society recently.From my point of view,safe can be devided into 3 different aspects,that is,the safe in school,the safe in traffic and the safe in diet.

Nowadays,students spend most of their daytime in school.That is to say,school play an important role in students' life.As a result.they must be safe in school and the reason is needless to say.What's more,the safe in traffic is also required.In that most of the students rely on the public transportation everyday.Last but not the least,the safe in diet can make a real difference in students' daily life at the same time.We can't be too serious to our meal.

在雨季保护自己英语作文?

As a child when people give me the things to play or eat I will be very happy and then accept them.

But recently as there are so much news about the children being cheated my mother starts to worry about me she tells me that I should not accept the strangers’ things or I will be hurt. I listen to her words and I take care of myself carefully.

骑自行车安全的八年级英语小作文?

There are many benefits riding a bicycle. It's very environmental-friendly since bicyles only require human force to operate. They won't pollute the air with toxic gas. When riding a bike, you are doing physical exercise so it will make you in shape. A bike is also much cheaper than a car, any students could afford a simple bike. And it's very convenient to park.

如何保持交通安全英语作文60词?

Today we school organization we listen to the traffic safety knowledge lecture, we all feel very deep. Let us deeply understand; Obey the traffic rules and regulations, and cherish their own live

We are on the bus, can't put his head out of the window. I have heard about a 19 year old girl deaths due to stick your head out of the window. Although I do not, but I suddenly feel very terrorist, it knows it must remind everyone abide by traffic regulations.

We will abide by the traffic light's instructions. Don't be running a red light, you know; "Green light can wait, life can't again!" We should cherish life.

When we pedestrians to cross the road, we have to walk the zebra crossing. Don't have: "it doesn't matter, the car will let me!" This kind of thought. At the same time we should observe the road on both sides of the car. Everybody watch out, comity, can reduce the number of traffic accidents.

Yeah! The traffic safety knowledge, may be some people know, some people don't know. Since everyone learn now, then we will obey the traffic rules and regulations, and together to cherish their own lives.

学生安全的英语作文?

Campus Security

Campus security does have a serious effect on our students’ life. For example, theft and robbery can lead to financial difficulties and increase juvenile delinquency. In addition, if things are stolen all the time, there can be worries and horrors among students. More severely, they can distrust each other.

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文怎样在家里保持安全英语作文,在雨季保护自己英语作文怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/50923.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文怎样在家里保持安全英语作文,在雨季保护自己英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐