拜访野生动物园的英语作文,写一个关于去动物园的英语作文50字左右怎么写

拜访野生动物园的英语作文,写一个关于去动物园的英语作文50字左右怎么写

拜访野生动物园的英语作文?

I have visited a wildlife park at the weekend.The park was like a huge jungle.It was my first time visiting the place and I felt so exciting with the experience.

Inside the park,there are many different regions accommodating different animals,and the thing is they are all free to roam within their designated activity areas.Visitors must stay in their cars all the time for their own safety and not allowed to open their windows,particularly when entering into the large and dangerous animals areas such as lions and tigers.

Apart from lions and tigers,there were many other animals,such as elephants,monkeys,wolves and zebras just to name a few.Later I had watched some exciting animal shows and visited the protection of endangered animals exhibition.Learned a lot more about how people have pushing many animals into extinction.If immediate actions are not taken to protect them right now,then many precious animals will soon disappeared from the surface of the Earth.

写一个有关去动物园的英语作文50字左右?

有关去动物园的英语作文50字左右

I went to the zoo with Lee Ming to watch monkey,the biggest monkey look like a person,one of the monkey baby sat on the monkey mum's back and ate a banana,Lee Ming wanted feeding food to some monkey,but I told him :'Don't disturb them,'all the people must love animals because animals are our friends.

扩展资料

英语作文写作技巧汇总

研 习

“没有规矩,不成方圆。”针对大多数情况下英语学习者来说,写出优秀的文章有赖于后天习得,但依然不会说明了机械背诵、生吞活剥,或者照搬照抄、人云亦云。这里说的研习,需有独立思考和个人的判断,本着“他山之石,可以攻玉”的精神,汲取文章的精华部分加以研究。研习主要侧重两个方面,涵盖文章章法和语言表达。文章章法指文章的行文思路、布局谋篇、结构具体安排、逻辑顺序。

背 诵

背诵是提升写作的又一有效途径。

唯有读过非常多东西,还有意识地故将他中精彩部分储存于记忆之中,才可以保证下笔流畅、文通字顺。因为这个原因,背诵针对写作非常重要。但背诵不是机械记忆,而是有选择性的背诵是有意义的记忆。因为机械背诵的结果要不就是记忆很快就荡然无存、了无痕迹,要不就是没办法活学活用、付诸实践。背诵涵盖五个方面:重点词汇、经常会用到套语、精彩句子、优秀段落、经典篇章。

首次去动物园英语作文?

今天是星期天是我首次来到动物园时,我先买了一块雪糕然后就进去了。

Today is Sunday. When I first came to the zoo, I bought an ice cream first and then went in.

一不小心雪糕掉到了地上,爸爸说没关系。我们已经在看老虎时,突然听到了动物的惨叫声,我们走过去看了看,原来是一只黑熊的手恰在了栏杆里。动物管理员听到惨叫声马上去把栏杆弄弯了,黑熊得救了马上停止了惨叫,我的心马上平静下来了。

When the ice cream accidentally fell to the ground, dad said it didn"t matter. When we were looking at the tiger, we suddenly heard the scream of animals. We went to see it. It turned out that the hand of a black bear was right in the railing. When the animal keeper heard the scream, he immediately bent the railing. When the black bear was saved, he immediately stopped screaming. My heart immediately calmed down.

我们又逛了一会,看见两只狐狸在抢肉吃,那时候我若有肉会马上扔给它们,可是我没有带。我看见一位好心人把肉扔给了它们。然后我离开了动物园 。

然后我们全家高高兴兴的去吃麦当唠。那是我度过的最快乐的一天。

And then our family happily went to eat wheat. It was the happiest day I ever had.

讲解自己游览动物园的计划及动物的情况英语作文?

1The zoo is very big, there are a variety of animal, there is a big lake park, many children like to play

2The twe friends went to eight a.m., starting with hamburgers, fruits, milk

3 walks to watch animal (panda like tigers) and fishing

4 five p.m. to return

去动物园玩的英语作文30字七年级?

Today is Sunday, my parents and I go to the zoo. There are many animals in the zoo. There are tigers, lions, crocodiles, elephants, bears, monkeys, dolphins, peacocks, penguins and many other animals. My favorite animal is dolphin. It is very lovely and clever. I have a good time in the zoo.

野生动物园参观感受英语作文?

I have visited beijing wildlife park at the weekend.The park was like a huge jungle.It was my first time visiting the place and I felt so exciting with the experience.

Inside the park,there are many different regions accommodating different animals,and the thing is they are all free to roam within their designated activity areas.Visitors must stay in their cars all the time for their own safety and not allowed to open their windows,particularly when entering into the large and dangerous animals areas such as lions and tigers.

Apart from lions and tigers,there were many other animals,such as elephants,monkeys,wolves and zebras just to name a few.Later I had watched some exciting animal shows and visited the protection of endangered animals exhibition.Learned a lot more about how people have pushing many animals into extinction.If immediate actions are not taken to protect them right now,then many precious animals will soon disappeared from the surface of the Earth.

I really have enjoyed my trip very much,and I couldn't believed that how close I was with those animals.I really would love to go and visit soon again.

去动物园做志愿者英语作文?

In the zoo

Oh,today is warm!I am going to the zoo.

In the zoo,I can see many animals.The elephants are walking.

The monkeys are swinging.There are many rabbits in the zoo.

They are very cute!Oh,look at the birds,they are flying.

I am so happy!Haha!

Yesterday was Sunday and it was a fine day.My parents and I visited the zoo.We went by bus.We started out at 8:00 in the morning and got there at 8:30.There were many people in the zoo.Some were watching the anima

用大多数情况下目前时写一个在动物园的英语作文,很多于8个句子。我是五年级的?

IgetearlylastSunday.Itakeabustothezoowithmyparents.Weseemanykindsofanimalsthere,likeelephants,pandas,lions,tigers…Someofthemareverycute,butsomeareugly.Somearescary,butsomearefriendly.Myfavoriteanimalisthepanda.Itisverycuteandshy.Myfathertakesaphotoformewiththepanda.IamtiredwhenIgethome,butIhaveagoodtimeinthezoo.IgotupearlylastSunday.Itookabustothezoowithmyparents.Wesawmanykindsofanimalsthere,likeelephants,pandas,lions,tigers

英语作文备考资料及辅导课程

英语作文免费资料+培训课程

©下载资源版权归作者所有;本站所有资源均来源于网络,仅供学习使用,请支持正版!

英语作文培训班名师辅导课程

考试培训视频课程
考试培训视频课程

以上就是本文拜访野生动物园的英语作文,写一个关于去动物园的英语作文50字左右怎么写的全部内容

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/34838.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com/)>>> 英语作文栏目(https://bbs.china-share.com/yingyukaoshi/yingyuzuowen/)

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

关注本站了解更多关于文拜访野生动物园的英语作文,写一个关于去动物园的英语作文50字左右怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文产生代沟的原因作文,产生代沟的主要原因

出现代沟的因素作文? 我的答案是: (1)生理因素 青少年正处在发育阶段,体力和智力发展快速,好运动、敢创新,但却耐力不够;成年人的身心已发展到最人流高度聚集,对人生、社会已...

• 英语作文中国传统习俗英语作文

中国传统习俗英语作文? the chinese manners is differend from other countries .in china,people first meet to shake hands.when people eat,besides soup,table all food use chopsticks.certain foods can move chopsticks eyes.and sometimes the chi...

• 英语作文介绍学校食堂食物英语作文

讲解学校食堂食物英语作文? majorss1:eating at the school canteen is very healthy and safe. majorss2:eating at school canteen is very convenient. majorss3:eating at school canteen is very cheap. first,eating at the school canteen is very...