mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球,i had a good trip作文

mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球,i had a good trip作文
本文主要针对mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球,i had a good trip作文和mydreamtrip英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

my dream英语作文五句话登陆月球?

My dream is I can go to the moon one day. That was impossible before, now as technology developed, there is space trip oversea, I have to make so much money to get a ticket. I expect my dream come true in 10 years.

ihadatrip的作文?

I had a dream last night,……In my dream, I and my good friend Huang Yuqing had a pair of wings,fly in the blue sky.We touched the sky and white clouds,white clouds than the kids face is soft.We fly to the sun,the sun sends out light is so bright!

The sun is smiling at us!Take ones ease of birds in the blue sky flying about,very happy!We also flapping its great wings to fly.We look down on the sky,the pedestrians on the road like an ant crawling.Suddenly a plane flew from my side,I opened my eyes.What a dream

I had a very pleasant trip climbing the Huangshan Mountain last month.

There were 20 of us. We took the bus and start climbing at about 10AM.It was a long way up to the summit of the hill and the road was muddy because it rained the day before.We were talking and laughing all along the road people sharing their food and drink taking pictures.We spent 4hours up and down. Before we left we went to the peasants restaurant and enjoyed a wonderful peasant meal. It was really a pleasant trip.

我最愉快的一次旅行是上个月去爬黄山。

我们一行20人,我们坐公共汽车到那后早上10点启动爬山。要爬到山顶需走很长的路,因为昨晚刚下过雨,山路泥泞。一路上,我们有说有笑。各位考生一起分享自己的食物的同时还拍照留影。经过4小时,我们完成了登顶并返回。在我们离开以前,我们去“农家餐厅”吃了顿很美味的农家饭。真是一次愉快的旅行呀!

以上就是本文mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球,i had a good trip作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球,i had a good trip作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/350861.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">ihadatrip的作文       ">i had a good trip作文       ">mydreamtrip英语作文       ">mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球,i had a good trip作文

本文主要针对mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球,i had a good trip作文和mydreamtrip英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对mydream英语作文五句话登陆月球有一个初步认识,对...

• 英语作文青少年远离手机的英语作文,用英文介绍手机app

本文主要针对青少年远离手机的英语作文,用英文介绍手机app和smartphone英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对青少年远离手机的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年...

• 英语作文密室大逃脱英文介绍,密室大逃脱英文介绍

本文主要针对密室大逃脱英文介绍,密室大逃脱英文介绍和stereotype英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对密室大逃脱英文介绍有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公...

• 英语作文2023年四级作文真题,四级作文2031

本文主要针对2023年四级作文真题,四级作文2031和2016年英语高考全国卷1作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对2023年四级作文真题有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布...