以我的家人的职业写一篇英语作文,我梦想的工作写一篇英语作文

以我的家人的职业写一篇英语作文,我梦想的工作写一篇英语作文
本文主要针对以我的家人的职业写一篇英语作文,我梦想的工作写一篇英语作文和与职业有关的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对以我的家人的职业写一篇英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

以我的家人的职业写一篇英语作文?

I have a big and a happy family. My family has six members.My mother is a saleswoman.My father is a architect.My uncle is a boss,and my aunt is a boss,too.They work very hard.My sister and I return with excellent results.We study hard,too.This is my family.

我梦想的工作(写一篇英语作文)?

英语作文:我梦想的工作

My dream job

Everyone has a dream, but for me,becoming a lawyer might seem like a dream job.Because the job can help people when they have difficulies or trouble and I can try my best to make the world fair .I think it will be exciting!

If I become a lawyer,I will be able to make a living by doing something I love,and I can make money for my parents.

No one can perdict the future, so I must work hard from now on in order to realise my dream in the near future.

My dream job

I have a dream from childhood. I want to be a journalist when I grow up. A journalist can do a lot of things. I prefer to go out rather than stay beside the desk. As a journalist, I can often go out to do interview or search news.

In a word, if I am a journalist, I can usually go out for work. This is what I want. Secondly, I want to stand in the first line of the world, and not want to be out. Journalist is the bridge to collect news. This is a good way fit for my interest. Thirdly, I want to be useful for the society. I think making a variety of news well-known to all common people is kind of a useful person. At least, being a journalist, I would not be a useless person. Last but least, I want to help people. As a journalist, I can reveal some people’s difficulty to appeal the help of people from all walks of life.

For example, if I report the difficulty of a poor family, it may cause the attention from other people and then automatically donate to them. In general, to be a journalist is very proud for me. I will try my best to reach my dream.

以“my famliy”写一篇短文讲解你家人的职业、上下班方法及爱好?

I have a very lucky family. There are five people in my family, my dad, mom, sister and brother.

My dad is a host of the family. He is tall and strong. He is a boss. He works very hard. He likes singing and doing sports. He is very funny. He cares about us. My mom is a boss, too. She likes planting. She is very busy every day. But she is very kind to us. We love her very much.

“ Tom, you are a naughty boy,” my mom always says. Yes, my brother Tom is really naughty. He likes sports very much. He usually makes funny of me. When I am angry every time, he always says: “ You look like a monkey!” I am even mad, but he is much happier.

My sister is a sports player. She is tall and strong. She has big eyes, small nose and mouth and two small ears. She is pretty and cute. She likes listening to music every much. “ Proud of you” is her favourite English song. She can sing very well and she even teaches me sing this song.

I am a happy girl. I like listening to music, too. like playing pingpong . I love my parents and they love me, too.

There are five people in my family.They are my father ,my mother, my grandfather,my grandmother and I.My father is a doctor.My mother is a nurse.I want to be a policeman.My whole family often go the the park at weekends.I love my family very much.

以上就是本文以我的家人的职业写一篇英语作文,我梦想的工作写一篇英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文以我的家人的职业写一篇英语作文,我梦想的工作写一篇英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/280281.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">与职业有关的英语作文       ">我梦想的工作写一篇英语作文       ">我梦想的工作(写一篇英语作文)       ">以我的家人的职业写一篇英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文琴的英文怎么写,关于琴的英文名字

本文主要针对琴的英文怎么写,关于琴的英文名字和有关木琴的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对琴的英文怎么写有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时...

• 英语作文仿写鲸写小猫作文四百字,仿写鲸的作文400字猫

本文主要针对仿写鲸写小猫作文四百字,仿写鲸的作文400字猫和有关鲸的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对仿写鲸写小猫作文四百字有一个初步认识,对于今年...

• 英语作文怎么把qq设置成英文版的,如何下载英文版qq

本文主要针对怎么把qq设置成英文版的,如何下载英文版qq和有关qq的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对怎么把qq设置成英文版的有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还...

• 英语作文假设你有一部手机你会用它做什么呢英语作文

本文主要针对假设你有一部手机你会用它做什么呢英语作文和用手机做什么英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对假设你有一部手机你会用它做什么呢英语作文有一...