英语作文写我几年的变化五句话,初中英语作文亲身经历祖国变化感触最深的一种事物

英语作文写我几年的变化五句话,初中英语作文亲身经历祖国变化感触最深的一种事物
本文主要针对英语作文写我几年的变化五句话,初中英语作文亲身经历祖国变化感触最深的一种事物和高中英语作文我的变化等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语作文写我几年的变化五句话有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

英语作文写我几年的变化五句话?

My life has changed a lot in the past three years. I was fat and short when I came to the middle school. At that time, I was interested in computer games and I spent most of time on it. My parents were worried about me.

Now, I like sports and I often play basketball with my classmates after school. So I become taller and stronger than before. I like reading too. I usually go to the library to read some interesting books. Good habits help me to study better and keep healthier. My parents and my teachers are both pleased with me.

初中英语作文 亲身经历祖国变化感触最深的一件事?

Great changes have taken place in China. Many new buildings have been built in cities, towns and villages.

The more cars we have, the more crowed the roads are. So the roads become wider and wider. Many overpasses (立交桥) have been built in big cities. Chinese people’s life is much better than ever before. We have Tv sets, washing machines, fridges, even computers, cars etc.

We’ll study harder and make our countrry stronger and more beautiful.

【参考译文】

在中国已经出现了巨大的变化。不少新的建筑已建在城市,城镇和村庄。

我们车越多,路越拥挤。故此,道路变得越来越宽。不少立交桥已建成的大城市。中国人民的生活比以往任什么时候候都好。我们有电视机,洗衣机,冰箱,电脑,汽车等。

我们将努力使我们的国家更强更美丽。

身体变化的英语作文?

I used to be short four years ago,but now I am tall

I used to have long hair,but now I have short hair

I used to be good at sports,but now I an poor at it

I used to have a big nose ,but now I have a beatiful small one

I used to be thin ,but I am heavy now

译文:四年前我个子矮,但目前我高了

我之前留长发,但目前我留短发

我之前很擅长运动,但目前不擅长了

我之前有一个大鼻子,但目前我有一个漂亮的小鼻子

我之前很瘦,但目前很重

一个人在成长途中,其相貌,品格,习惯等都会出现变化.英语作文?

开头直接用英语写出一个人在成长途中,其相貌,品格,习惯等都会出现变化。

然后用英语对,一个人在成长途中,其相貌,品格,习惯都会出现变化,进行举例论证并进行认真分析。最后用英语总结出一个人在成长途中其相貌,品格,习惯都会出现变化的是确实存在的。

以上就是本文英语作文写我几年的变化五句话,初中英语作文亲身经历祖国变化感触最深的一种事物的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文写我几年的变化五句话,初中英语作文亲身经历祖国变化感触最深的一种事物和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/322248.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">高中英语作文我的变化       ">初中英语作文亲身经历祖国变化感触最深的一种事物       ">初中英语作文亲身经历祖国变化感触最深的一       ">英语作文写我几年的变化五句话   

英语作文热门资讯推荐