应聘医院志愿者的英语作文,有关于志愿者的英文作文

应聘医院志愿者的英语作文,有关于志愿者的英文作文
本文主要针对应聘医院志愿者的英语作文,有关于志愿者的英文作文和志愿者工作英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对应聘医院志愿者的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

应聘医院志愿者的英语作文?

Volunteer at the hospital

If your goal is to become a doctor, volunteer at a local hospital.

At present, I have an opportunity to volunteer at the local hospital.

I volunteers at an animal hospital every Saturday morning.

求一篇有关志愿者的英语作文,在线等?

On Volunteering

1.更多的人从事志愿工作

2.志愿工作对需帮的人和社会都拥有利,对志愿者本身也有好处

3.我觉得……

The volunteering spirit has spread among the Chinese people in recent years, especially among young people.

Volunteering is of tremendous benefits to both those in need and society. Take the Wenchuan Earthquake as an example. Hundreds of thousands of volunteers play an active role in Wenchuan quake-hit areas. And they contribute daily necessaries, offer medical help and psychological help to the disaster relief work.

Besides, volunteering would be beneficial to the volunteers themselves~ Getting involved in volunteering, volunteers will be exposed to a new environment, and they can learn how to work well in a team, how to improve their interpersonal skills and organizational skills, all of which are critical for their professional growth.

As a college student, I sincerely hope that everyone would join the volunteering work. It is not only good to our society, but also a chance for us to grow and to learn.

假设你是健康俱乐部的一位志愿者,按照以下要点,写一篇短文,帮各位市民更好地了解和预防H1N1流感:

(1)该流感已在不少国家爆发,病例每天持续增多;

(2)该流感与其他季节性流感传播方法一样,通过咳嗽、喷嚏等在人群中传播;

(3)建议:不随便当众咳嗽、打喷嚏,常常洗手,生病时在家休息……

As we know, a growing outbreak of H1N1 flu has been sparked in many countries. An increasing number of cases are being reported every day。

It’s thought that H1N1 flu spreads in the same way that regular seasonal influenza viruses do, that is, spreading from person-to-person, mainly through the coughs and sneezes of people who are sick with the virus。

Faced with this severe disease, here are some everyday measures we should take to stay healthy. First, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way. If you get sick, stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them。

Finally, H1N1 flu is not a terribly deadly disease, which is curable. So, don’t be nervous and just keep calm as usual。

你所在的城市马上就要举行国际贸易博览会。相关部门现向全社会招聘志愿者。要求:

(1)具有为国际友人服务的热情;

(2)掌握并熟悉丰富的文化知识,不仅是服务人员,也是文化的使者;

(3)具有流利的英语,能做好沟通工作。

假设你叫,请按照以上要求,写一封想作博览会志愿者的申请信。

要求:字迹工整,100词左右。开头已写好,不计入总词数。

生词:国际贸易博览会 the International Trade Exposition

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for taking your time to read my letter. As the coming of the International Trade Exposition, I’d like very much to be a volunteer。

All our citizens are hosts for this special event. Above all, I promise I should endeavor to serve with enthusiasm our distinguished guests from all over the world. Besides, I have a rich knowledge about Chinese history, so I will be not only a servant but also a carrier for our splendid culture. What’s more, as we all know, English as an international language, will play an important role in communication during the Exposition, and I am good at it. I can express myself fluently and clearly in English。

To sum up, I believe I can be a qualified volunteer. I will value it and do all I can if I could be accepted to be one。

Yours,

Li Hua

英语作文:我是一名社区志愿者?

I'm a community volunteer

I have a lot of friendly neighbor, they are all very friendly and we got along very well, we used to have a very around the small garden, and now developed into a dump, environmental gone bad.

And so, I'm going to volunteer organization and neighbors our environment become better up, together we kind of small sapling, the home of the barrels of don't with tissue paper packing up do the bin.

Our environment is good, many of the community residents also joined the team, so I was a community volunteer, I did for me very proud!

我是一名社区志愿者

我有不少友善的邻居,他们都很和蔼,我们相处得很融洽,在我们周围之前有一片很美的小花园,目前渐渐变成了垃圾场,环境变坏了。

于是,我准备和邻居志愿组织把我们的环境变得美好起来,我们一起种些小树苗,把家里不要的桶用彩纸包装起来做垃圾箱。

我们的环境越来越好了,不少社区的居民们也加入了我们的队伍,因为这个原因,我是一位社区志愿者,我为我所做的感到光荣自豪!

养老院招聘志愿者的英语作文60词?

The nursing home is looking for volunteers who are willing to spend some time with the elderly. If you are interested, please join us on Saturday, March 18th.

Volunteering at the nursing home is a meaningful way to show your respect and care for the old people. You can chat with them, play games with them, or help them with some daily tasks. They will appreciate your company and kindness.

As college students, we should take part in volunteering activities more often. It can enrich our life experience, improve our social skills, and cultivate our sense of responsibility. It can also make a positive difference in our society.

Please sign up at the student union office before Friday if you want to be a volunteer. We hope to see you there!

招聘养老院志愿者的英语作文:

last sunday we went to visit the old peoples home.we set out early in the morning and brought them lots of warmness.we gave them many books and lots of fruits.we talked with them happily and told them lots of interesting stories.we helped them wash their clothes and clean the rooms.we even taught them how to use computers.we were very happy and so were the old.when we had to say goodbye to them,they really didnt want us to go.they Step 9,20xx Sunday Today my classmates and I

养老院招聘志愿者的60词英语作文请看下方具体内容:

A Letter of ApplicationDear Sir or Madam,Learning the news from the official channel of the Organizing Committee of 29th Olympic Games that Beijing Olympia has commenced/started to recruit volunteers,...

1 养老院需志愿者2 因为志愿者可以为老大家提供支持和陪伴,帮他们过上更有意义的生活3 假设你想成为养老院的志愿者,请联系养老院的负责人,还表达你的热情和愿望。作为志愿者,你可以参与养老院的各自不同的活动,与老大家交流,为他们带来快乐和温暖。同时,志愿者也需尊重老大家的隐私和自由,不要强迫他们做任何事情。

要的是60字而不是几百多字

以上就是本文应聘医院志愿者的英语作文,有关于志愿者的英文作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文应聘医院志愿者的英语作文,有关于志愿者的英文作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/305529.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">志愿者工作英语作文       ">有关于志愿者的英文作文       ">求一篇关于志愿者的英语作文在线等       ">应聘医院志愿者的英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐