关于mydreamholiday的英语作

关于mydreamholiday的英语作
本文主要针对关于mydreamholiday的英语作和关于dream的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于mydreamholiday的英语作有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

有关my dream holiday的英语作文?

Summer holiday is coming. I am very excited about that. I plan to have a good time during summer holiday. First, I will go to Hainan Island with my family or my friends. After I come back from the island, I will take some painting classes because painting is my favorite. Every day I will do some homework and take some exercise. Then, in my spare time I will read newspapers and books. I think I will have a meaningful summer holiday. I can't wait for it!

My dream英语作文70个单词?

一,

My dream is to be a teacher when I grow up. I think being a teacher is a very good job. I can always feel young when I am with my students nomatter how old I am. I can tell the students right from wrong. I can also have lots of free time so that I can whatever I like, such as retraining, traving, reading books and so on. I should study hard so that my dream will come true.

二,

My dream is to be a singer.When I was young,my mother asked me what you dream is?I smiled and said I want to be a singer .Then my mother take me to my aunt home.I leant from my aunt.She is a music teacher.After two years leant ,I found that I can singing well than the person who were the same old as me.Thank for I taked part in many culd,I got many change to show my sound.And got mang paries in school .Now I still study how to be a good singer.I believe that if you have dream,hold it,never give up.You will make it dream come ture one day!

以上就是本文关于mydreamholiday的英语作的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文关于mydreamholiday的英语作和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/298424.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">Mydream英语作文70个单词       ">关于dream的英语作文       ">关于mydreamholiday的英语作   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文关于mydreamholiday的英语作

本文主要针对关于mydreamholiday的英语作和关于dream的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对关于mydreamholiday的英语作有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性...

• 英语作文请写下皮影戏的英文简介,皮影戏英文介绍并翻译

本文主要针对请写下皮影戏的英文简介,皮影戏英文介绍并翻译和写皮影戏的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对请写下皮影戏的英文简介有一个初步认识,对于...

• 英语作文英语作文公园景物5句话四年级

本文主要针对英语作文公园景物5句话四年级和介绍厦门英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语作文公园景物5句话四年级有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布...

• 英语作文如何写英文作文英语的ppt课件

本文主要针对如何写英文作文英语的ppt课件和高考英语作文课件等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对如何写英文作文英语的ppt课件有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布...