thezoo作文不少于五句话

thezoo作文不少于五句话
本文主要针对thezoo作文不少于五句话和zoo英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对thezoo作文不少于五句话有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

thezoo作文很多于五句话?

We like to go to visit the zoo in melbourne, it is not too big, but there are many animals there, it located not far from city, there is public transportation from city to there, its so convenient for everyone who wants to visit it.

五年级at zoo作文

Today is Sunday. Its sunny today . I go to the zoo with my mother. I can see many animals . There are tigers ,lions ,pandas ,snakes and many more. Look ! The pandas are over there . Theyre from China . Look at the baby panda ! Its climbing trees. How cute it is ! I love pandas.

Next, we go to see the lions .The lions are so strong . Their mouths are too big. The tigers ae next to them. They are from Asia. They are yellow. At last,we go to see the monkeys . Some are climbing moutains , some are eating bananas . THey re so much fun !

I see many animals at the zoo and I m so happy today!

animalsinthezoo作文5句话?

Today is Children's Day. I don't have any classes.I go to th zoo with my friends.In the zoo, we see many kinds of animals.Such asmonkeys,pandas,lions and so on.we are amazed at seeing these animais.

Thezoo一篇作文四句话?

At the zoo It's Sunnday. It's a fine day. Peter and I are at the zoo. We can see many animals. They are strong and lovely. We like animals very much.

when l am 9 year old ,l was expect to go to zoo .because i love animal very much .l remember the animals which are very cute now .l love the monkey best .because they are very clever .l also saw mang other animals ,such as pandas ,rabbit,tiger .after l saw the animals that were not free enough ,l really want they have a more biger place which can help them get more comfortable .so let help animals get good care at the zoo ,or they will die.

以the animals at the zoo为题的英语作文?

TheAnimalsattheZoo

It

sSundaytoday.Igotothezoowithmyfriends.Thezooisverybig.

Therearemanykindsofanimals.Iseetigers,elephants,giraffes,moneys

andbirds.Look!Themoneysarejumping.Listen!Thebirdsaresinging.

Oh,thosepandasareclimbingtrees.Theyareverycute.Whatarethe

elephantsdoing?Theyaredrinkingwater.Howhappytheyare!

TheAnimalsattheZoo

It

sSundaytoday.Igotothezoowithmyfriends.Thezooisvery

big.Therearemanykindsofanimals.Iseetigers,

elephants,giraffes,moneysandbirds.Look!Themoneysarejumping.

Listen!Thebirdsaresinging.Oh,thosepandasareclimbingtrees.They

areverycute.Whataretheelephantsdoing?Theyaredrinkingwater.

Howhappytheyare!

TheAnimalsattheZoo

It

sSundaytoday.Igotothezoowithmyfriends.Thezooisvery

big.Therearemanykindsofanimals.Iseetigers,

elephants,giraffes,moneysandbirds.Look!Themoneysarejumping.

Listen!Thebirdsaresinging.Oh,thosepandasareclimbingtrees.They

areverycute.Whataretheelephantsdoing?Theyaredrinkingwater.

Howhappytheyare!

atthezoo五年级下册英语作文,不能超出五句?

At the zooIt's Sunnday. It's a fine day.Peter and I are at the zoo.We can see many animals. They are strong and lovely.We like animals very much.

以上就是本文thezoo作文不少于五句话的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文thezoo作文不少于五句话和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/289335.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">zoo英语作文       ">五年级atzoo作文       ">thezoo作文不少于五句话   

英语作文热门资讯推荐

• 英语作文thezoo作文不少于五句话

本文主要针对thezoo作文不少于五句话和zoo英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对thezoo作文不少于五句话有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策...

• 英语作文place前面用a还是an

本文主要针对place前面用a还是an和anplace英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对place前面用a还是an有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动...

• 英语作文mybirthday英语作文70词,mybirthdayfood作文初一

本文主要针对mybirthday英语作文70词,mybirthdayfood作文初一和英语作文birthday等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对mybirthday英语作文70词有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布...

• 英语作文fastfood后面加is还是are,fast food包含什么

本文主要针对fastfood后面加is还是are,fast food包含什么和fastfood英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对fastfood后面加is还是are有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且...

• 英语作文介绍产品相机的英语作文,相机产品介绍英文范文

本文主要针对介绍产品相机的英语作文,相机产品介绍英文范文和数码相机的英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对介绍产品相机的英语作文有一个初步认识,对于...