写一篇英语作文谈谈你对做家务的看法以及你,是做家务的必要的英语作文怎么写

写一篇英语作文谈谈你对做家务的看法以及你,是做家务的必要的英语作文怎么写
本文主要针对写一篇英语作文谈谈你对做家务的看法以及你,是做家务的必要的英语作文怎么写和对家务的看法英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对写一篇英语作文谈谈你对做家务的看法以及你有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

写一篇英语作文,讨论一下你对做家务有什么不一样的看法还有你自己做家务的情况?

One:

Different people have different living habit . So doing housework this matter , there are great difference.Someone likes making the bed. Someboby likes cooking.

And some people like sweeping the floor . But somebody doesn't like doing chores , just stays at home to do nothing .

I always help my parents with housework . I like doing housework . Because in my opinion ,I think doing chores helps to develop my independence .And teaches me how to look after myself . Do you like doing housework?

Two:

Some people think studendts need not do any housework.they think the only thing students need do is to study well.I dont think so.it is good for students to do some housework for three reason.

Firstly,to do some housework can make you independent.you cant depend on others all your life.So,you should learn to do some housework now.

Secondly,to do some housework can keep you healthy and strong ,some hard housework can be regarded as a kind of physical exercise.

Finally,to do some housework can share your parents work .They must be happy if you say have a rest ,and i will do the housework

So I think it is good for students to do some housework.

是做家务的必要的英语作文?

Is it good for students to do some housework.

Some people think studengts need not do any housework. They think the only thing students need do is to study well. I don't think so. It is good for students to do some housework for three reason.

Firstly,to do some housework can make you independent. You can't depend on others all your life. So,you should learn to do some housework now.

Secondly, to do some housework can keep you healthy and strong ,some hard housework can be regarded as a kind of physical exercise.

Finally, to do some housework can share your parents' work. They must be happy if you say” Have a rest, and I will do the housework”

So I think it is good for students to do some housework.

一定程度上做一部分家务活对学生来说是有好处的。

一部分人觉得学生不用做任何家务。他们觉得学生唯一需做的事就是好好学习。我不这么觉得。一定程度上做一部分家务活对学生来说是有好处的,理由有以下三点:

第一,做一部分家务可以使人变得独立。你不可能一辈子依靠别人生活。故此你目前应该学会做一部分家务。

其次,做一部分家务可以使人保持健康和强壮,一部分重体力家务活可以被默认为一种体育运动。

最后,做一部分家务可以为父母分担一部分工作。假设你对他们说“休息一下吧,我来做这些家务活",那他们一定会很高兴。

有关学习和作家务的英语辩论作文?

IT'S our duty to learn well but also help do some housework

做家务的烦恼英语作文?

My mother is very tired after works of all day.So I decided to help my mother to do some housework.First,I washed the dishes.After do that I swept the floor.then,i poor the rabbish. Did all of that,I thought my mum will be very happy.when i was thought that,mum was coming,she was very suprising for my behavior.then i wash the bowls.mum was very happy.i kown that i did very well.

以上就是本文写一篇英语作文谈谈你对做家务的看法以及你,是做家务的必要的英语作文怎么写的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文写一篇英语作文谈谈你对做家务的看法以及你,是做家务的必要的英语作文怎么写和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/269929.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">写一篇英语作文谈谈你对做家务的看法以及你       ">是做家务的必要的英语作文       ">是做家务的必要的英语作文怎么写       ">对家务的看法英语作文   

英语作文热门资讯推荐