英语作文:我的业余爱好(我的业余爱好是打,介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译

英语作文:我的业余爱好(我的业余爱好是打,介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译
本文主要针对英语作文:我的业余爱好(我的业余爱好是打,介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译和我爱好打篮球英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对英语作文:我的业余爱好(我的业余爱好是打有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

英语作文:我的业余爱好 (我的业余爱好是打篮球)?

Duringmyfreetime,ioftenplaybasketballwithmyfriends.Weplaybasketballintheschool.Whenweplaybasketball,weareallhappy.Ithinkbasketballisagoodsport.Manypeoplelikeit.Basketballcanmakemestrong,healthyandtall.Basketballisfivepeople'ssports,soweareallunited.Butplayingbasketballiseasytogethurt.Soweshouldbecareful.butwhenIplaybasketballmoreandmore.Iunderstandbasketballisreallyinterestingandgood.Basketballismyfavoritesport.Basketballismyhobby.Basketballisallmylife.Everyonehavethierownhobby.myhobbyisreadingbooks.Booksarealwaysourgreatsetfriendsandthebestteather.Theygiveusallkindsofknoledge.IstartedreadingbookswhenIwas6yearsold.Myparentsgavemeastorybookasagift.Iloveit.So,Iloveallkindsofbooks.Ibeganlovereadingbooks7yearsago.Ialsoenjoycollectingbooks.Ihavealotofbooksabouthistory、storys、articlesandsoon.Ithinkmanystoriesformearesointeresting.Ilovereading!

讲解自己的篮球梦想英语作文?

Everybodady have its own dream,dream is so important to our future. because of I like play games in my childhood,so I always earnest wish to make games when I group up.

Along with the age is rising ,in the senior middle school my favorite is to paly basketball,from now on I start to watch NBA,so my dram chang into be a basketball explain orally person and basketball repoter.

People is always changing,in my hurt dream is disapper.But have our own dreams may be change your future.

WhenthefirsttimeIplayingbasketball,Ifallinlovewithit.(当我首次接触篮球时,我便深深爱上它)Notonlydoesitmakemekeephealthy,butalsoitsbenefitformetoenjoymyself.(它不仅仅能是我保持健康,而且,还促进我很享受这个过程)。

Forexample, 自己随便举个自己打篮球的例子就行了!

以上就是本文英语作文:我的业余爱好(我的业余爱好是打,介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文英语作文:我的业余爱好(我的业余爱好是打,介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/254396.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">我爱好打篮球英语作文       ">介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文带翻译       ">介绍自己的篮球梦想英语作文       ">英语作文:我的业余爱好(我的业余爱好是打   

英语作文热门资讯推荐