六年级英语作文我的梦想带翻译,mydream六年级英语作文

六年级英语作文我的梦想带翻译,mydream六年级英语作文
本文主要针对六年级英语作文我的梦想带翻译,mydream六年级英语作文和我的理想是英语作文等几个问题进行详细讲解,大家可以通过阅读这篇文章对六年级英语作文我的梦想带翻译有一个初步认识,对于今年数据还未公布且时效性较强或政策频繁变动的内容,也可以通过阅览本文做一个参考了解,希望本篇文章能对你有所帮助。

六年级英语作文,我的梦想,带翻译?

My Dream Everyone has their own dreams 。 Someone wants to be a teacher 。Someone wants to be a singer 。Let me tell you something about my dream。 Well, I want to be a doctor when I grow up 。First,I think doctor is a intersting job and I am interested in it 。And doctor can help people who are illness . I want to help them and make them feel happy . So I must work harder . What's your dream ? Can you tell me?   每个人都拥有自己的梦想。有的人想做一名老师。有的人想做一名歌手。让我告诉你一部分有关我的梦想的事。 是这样的,当我长大后我想做一名医生。第一,我觉得医生是个有趣的工作还我对他感兴趣。 医生能帮生病的人。我想帮他们还使他们快乐。故此,我一定要更努力的学习。 你的梦想是什么?你能告诉我吗?望采纳~三克油~么么哒

my dream is teacher六年级英语作文?

I am going to be a teacher in the future. Because I lovechildren.I will teachthemhow to learn andlife. I must study hard now, andthen my dream will become true.

Hello everyone, my name is Li Ping, maybe there are many dreams in life to be a scientist or a nurse or a dehumidifier.Hello everyone, my name is Li Ping, maybe there are many dreams in life are scientists, doctors, nurses or chefs, but my dream is to be a teacher, because I want to cultivate the flowers of the motherland to become more beautiful. I would like to make the motherland more powerful, so I want to cultivate some ability to have a power of the motherland. this is my dream.

my dream is scientist作文50词?

I am a student, I have a dream is to become a scientist. Hope in the future we can have a robot called Carla, it can help me to do many things, like a mop the floor, washing dishes or something, still can play various games with me.I hope i can achieve it.

以上就是本文六年级英语作文我的梦想带翻译,mydream六年级英语作文的全部内容,关注博宇考试网了解更多关于文六年级英语作文我的梦想带翻译,mydream六年级英语作文和英语作文的相关信息。

本文链接:https://bbs.china-share.com/news/253498.html

发布于:博宇考试网(https://bbs.china-share.com)>>> 英语作文栏目

投稿人:网友投稿

说明:因政策和内容的变化,上文内容可供参考,最终以官方公告内容为准!

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,博宇考试网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务。对内容有建议或侵权投诉请联系邮箱:ffsad111@foxmail.com

TAG标签:

">mydream六年级英语作文       ">我的理想是英语作文       ">mydreamisteacher六年级英       ">六年级英语作文我的梦想带翻译   

英语作文热门资讯推荐